Kindergarten

It's been a proud year of raising the tiny trio. But...they were at least 5 now. They needed education, especially because you couldn't keep staying away from work to watch them. They could've gone to a daycare, but you were afriad that because they looked different, the wouldn't be accepted. "Mr. Dawn! Shiver threw her crayons at me!!!" Frye whines. "She kept taking Master Mega!!" Shiver argued. She had named the toy plush you gave her, Master Mega. "Well, Frye you have to ask before taking Shiver's things." You say. "But I want to play with Mr. Mega too!" Frye shouts. "It's MASTER Mega, not Mr." Shiver snarls. Shiver was never afraid to correct anyone. There had even been a time where she corrected you. "Well...I need you two to stop bickering. We have to go make dinner together." You say. "I thought Big man was gonna do that!" Frye groans. "Come on Frye, we need to make dinner. I have something I need tell all three of you, but I'd rather do it over food." You say. Shiver begins walling out the room with her plush shark. But you didn't want that, Shiver had grown quite the attachment to Master Mega. "Shiver, you know the rules." You says sternly. "No!" Shiver snaps. "There's to be no stuffed animals while we are cooking dinner. You know that." You say. "No!" Shiver snaps again. "If you say no to me one more time, Master Mega will end up in my room." You say sternly. Shiver lowers her ears and looks at you, gripping onto her shark plush. "No..." Shiver whimpers, as she burries her face into the shark plush. "That's it, I have to take Master Mega into my room." You say as you take Master Mega. "NO NO NO!!!" Shiver screams. "Hey! No screaming. Inside voice." You say sternly. "I want Master!!!" Shiver yells, as tears begin falling down her face. "Hey, no tears. If you can help us make dinner, then you can have Master Mega back." You say. Shiver nods as she follows Frye downstairs. Sweet Jesus, the things you went through with these kids. You went downstairs. You see Big man reaching for...the cookies? "Big man?" You ask. Big man immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at you in shock. "I-I uh....Ay?" Big man smiles nervously. "Big man, why are you reaching for the cookies?" You asks. "No..." Big man whimpers. "Show me." You say. Big man whimpers as he shows you the cookies hidden in his flippers. "Big man why?" You ask. "Hungry...." Big man whimpers. You sigh in defeat. "You, Shiver, and Frye can have 2 cookies. But that's it." You say. Frye and Shiver rush to Big man and grab two cookies each...or at least that what's you thought. "Hey! No!" Big man whimpers as you watch Frye run off with 4 cookies. You sigh, if she was bad now you could only imagen how her teenage years would be. "Frye! Get back here now!" You shout. Frye stops immediately, she had never heard you yell like that before. None of them had. "Sorry..." Frye whimpers as she hands the cookies back go Big man. "Now you get none." You say. Frye's eyes go wide. "W-wha?" Frye asks. "You don't get any." You repeat. "NOOO!!!!" Frye screams as she begans screaming and kicking on the ground. Big man and Shiver just watch as they continue to eat their treat. "I want one!" Frye sobs. Suprisingly, Shiver leans down to Frye and gives her a cookie. Frye wipes her tears and takes the cookie. "Aw...that was nice of you Shiver. Frye? What do you say to Shiver?" You ask. "Thank you." Frye murmurs. Shiver walks away and runs upstairs, no doubt to go get Master Mega. "Shiver! Come downstairs please!" You call. Shiver comes downstairs, trying to hide the plush behind her. "Give me Master Mega." You say. "I don't want to!" Shiver snaps. You sigh as you swipe the shark plush away from Shiver, earning an earn piercing scream from Shiver."Shiver, I said no." You say.

It was the next day, you had decided to enroll the tiny trio into school. But they had to be put in a special ed class. You were all in the car, with Frye doing the most annoying thing known to kid kind. "Are we there yet?" Frye asks. "Frye! Stop asking!" Shiver shouts. "No!" Frye snaps. "Mr. Dawn are we there yet?" Frye asks. "No, Frye." You say sternly. You had dressed your kids up to look their finest.

 You had dressed your kids up to look their finest

They all looked so cute, and ready to go

They all looked so cute, and ready to go. But...one problem..Shiver wanted to take Master Mega with her. And you couldn't say no...just look at that face.

How could you say no to that!? So you allowed her to take Master Mega with her

How could you say no to that!? So you allowed her to take Master Mega with her. Once you pull up to the school, you hear a gasp from Frye. "We get to go here!?" Frye asks in excitement. "This...is a pretty good place." Big man smiles. "C-can I take Master inside?" Shiver asks. "Yes. But if your teacher tells me you're misbehaving, Master will not be allowed at school anymore." You say. "Okay." Shiver says. You then walk the kids to their teacher. "They'll be in good hands." The teacher, Mrs. Isla, smiles. "Have a good day at school you three." You smile. "W-wait...your aren't staying with us?" Shiver asks. "No...I have to go to work." You say. "N-no!" Shiver snaps as she grabs onto your leg. "Shiver, come on. It'll be fun here." Mrs. Isla smiles. "No!" Shiver snaps. You lean down to Shiver and pull her in for a hug. "Daddy will be back okay?" You smile. But you then pause. Daddy?! Did you actually just say that!? No! These kids were only for you to foster until they were old enough. You didn't see them as anything else...right? "D-daddy? What's that?" Shiver asks. "Um...never mind that." You say with a light smile. "Daddy!" Frye smiles. Oh no.