Growing up is hard to do

You sigh as you drop your kids off at school. You look towards the road as you drive off. Ever since that Christmas, your kids grew more...distant from you. Guess that's all part of raising kids, they get their own little friends and completley forget that their parents exist.
As you arrive home, you see another car. Why was it at your house!? And it looked painfully similar to...Sabrina's car? You quickly jump out and walk to your door to see Sabrina standing outside. "Um...what are you doing at my house?" You ask. "Uh...sorry y/n. I was just in the neighborhood and I thought you were home." Sabrina smiles. "Drop that dumb excuse, you know I wasn't here because my car wasn't here." You snap. "S-sorry...I just couldn't help it. Your kids are just so...adorable!" Sabrina squeals. "If you wanted to hang out with them, why didn't you just ask?" You ask in an annoyed tone. "Well...since that skating rank I knew you'd never let me near your kids." Sabrina sighs. "Are you saying you were trying to hang out with my kids behind my back?" You snap. "I-I wasn't doing anything like that! Well I mean I was...I...um." Sabrina stutters. You were about to scream at Sabrina, when you got a call from Shiver. "That's weird...shouldn't she be at school?" Sabrina asks. "This is a private conversation." You snarl as you walk away and answer the phone. "Hello?" You ask. "D-dad...I um...I think...I.." Shiver begins. "Calm down sweetie. What is it that you're trying to say?" You ask. "I uh..I'm dying..." Shiver sobs. "Dying?" You ask as you quickly hop back in your car. "I was going to use the bathroom...and then when I looked there was blood everywhere!!" Shiver sobs. "Oh...oh honey, you're not dying." You smile kindly. "What do you mean!? I am bleeding BAD!!!" Shiver screams. "Honey, this is normal. At least for girls." You smile. "Huh?" Shiver sniffles. "Just stay calm. I'm gonna come and get you. Just breathe. I'll be there as soon as I can." You say. "O-okay...love you." Shiver mumbles. "Love you more." You smile as you hang up. As you begin driving, you get another call, but from Frye. "Hello?" You ask as you answer the phone. "DADDY!!!!!" Frye screams. "Oh...honey what's wrong?" You ask. "I-I hurt!!!" Frye screams. "You hurt?" You ask. "I hurt somebody! I didn't mean to!" Frye cries. "Oh...lord. Um...stay calm honey. Your sister is also having a crisis at the moment. So I'll get her picked up, then I'll pick you up." You smile.
As you arrive at Shiver's school, you put your car in park and begin walking. The principal helped you to the office, where Shiver was bawling her eyes out. "Sweeite, it's ok. This is normal." You say calmly. "That's what we've been trying to tell her." The nurse sighs. "I'm DYING!!" Shiver wails. You sigh as you sign Shiver out and take her to the car. "Dad...what's happening to me?" Shiver asks in a wavery voice. You take a deep breath and begin your speech. "So...you're becoming a woman. And you're body is...changing." You begin. "I-I don't understand..." Shiver sniffles. "You...um...you are now able to have babies." You say. Shiver gasps in shock. "BABIES!? NO NO NO!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE BABIES!!!" Shiver shouts. "Calm down sweetheart. I'm just saying that you could have babies now. That doesn't mean you will." You sigh. "Then how could I have babies?" Shiver asks. You blush in embarrassment, this was escalating way too quickly. "That's a talk for when you're older." You smile. "Okay...um...so what do I do?" Shiver asks. "I'll help you." You smile. You then drive over to Frye's school and pick her up. "Did you get in trouble again?" Shiver asks, as you and Frye buckle up. "I...don't want to talk about it." Frye sniffles. "A-are you okay?" Shiver asks. "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!" Frye screams. "Hey! No screaming." You say sternly. "Leave me alone!" Frye snaps. "Frye...do we need to have a time out?" You ask. "NO!" Frye screams. You sigh as you get yet another call, but from Big man. "Hey buddy." You answer. "Daddy. Um...can you pick me up from school?" Big man asks. "Why? What happened?" You ask. "I...I just want to go home..." Big man mumbles. "Well...buddy I can't just take you home because you want to." You reply. "Please?" Big man asks. "Buddy, I'm sorry but I can't do that." You sigh. "Please daddy. I'll never ask for this again!" Big man pleads. He usually never did this. Maybe something was going on that he didn't want to talk about at the moment. "Alright...uhm. Go to the office with your things, I'll pick you up in a bit." You sigh. "Thank you." Big man mumbles. "Is Big man coming home too?" Shiver asks. "Yeah. Seems like none of you guys are having a good day." You sigh as you drive over to Big man's school. Once you pick him up, you decided to lighten up the mood. "Anyone up for icecream?" You ask. "Isn't it the middle of January?" Shiver asks. "It's never to cold for icecream, right Frye?" You cheer. "Mmm...I guess." Frye mumbles. You frown at Frye's plain response. "Sweeite, do you need to talk about something?" You ask. "I'm fine dad...I promise..." Frye grumbles. "You never say dad, you always say daddy." Shiver points out. "Maybe I'm just...growing up." Frye grumbles. You sigh, and suprisingly, Frye notices this. "I still love you though!" Frye reassures you. You chuckle in response. "I know honey." You smile. "Can we maybe...go to a water park instead?" Big man asks. "Why would a water park be open? Oh yeah! The year round water park! Totally forgot about that." Shiver smiles. "First lets aid all of you guys and then we'll go have fun." You smile. Once you're home, you explain the womans cycle to Shiver which helped her be a little less scared, you also helped Frye clean her wounds from the fight she got in. But...Big man wouldn't tell you anything...as if he refused to. You didn't pay much mind to it though as you took your kids to the water park. And from there, they had a LOT of fun...that would be...until you saw something strange. Your kids had gone under water for a bit...but...they never came back up. Evemln the mife guard was trying to see where they might have went. You slowly walked towards the edge of the pool to see your kids...except Shiver had a shark tail and Frye had an eel tail as the trio swam underwater. "What the heck?" You ask yourself. They didn't seem hurt and looked just fine...so why were your daughters growing tails? You needed a good research night on this. Hopefully this only had something to do with them growing up...hopefully...