Preteen secrets

The start of another day was on the way. The sun was very slow to come up today, so you had enough time to make your coffee in peace...or so you thought. You hear the bathroom door close...weird. Nobody ever got up this early to use the bathroom. Y oi u decied to go investigate the situation. You knock on the bathroom door, amd a worried Shiver looks at you.."Hey Shiver-bug! What 'cha doing up so early?" You ask. "N-nothing..." Shiver chuckles before giving a dry cough. "Any...it's woman time. I'd like to left alone." Shiver huffs. "Women time? Shiver you're only 10!" You reply. "Can you just leave!?" Shiver huffs. "Honey, please let me-" You being before the door flies open. "Go away!" Shiver snaps as she storms down the stairs and out thr house. You were concerned to say the least, but if Shiver wanted to be left alone...that was her wish. You sigh as you walk into the trio's bedroom to wakr up the other two. Suprisingly, Frye's already up. "Daddy!" Frye cheers as she runs up to you and gives you a hug. Big man slowly stirs awake and looks at you. "Hi daddy..." Big man greets tierdly. "Is Shiver out the house again?" Frye asks. "Yeah, she wanted some time alone." You sigh. "That's weird..." Frye mumbles. "Why?" You ask. "Shiver's been saying that she needs her time and space for about a month now." Frye explains. You then grew more concerned. "You both get dressed, you can order breakfast today." You say. "Yaaaay!!" Frye cheers as she runs to grab her phone.  "I'm gonna go check on Shiver and I'll be right back." You say. As you walk out of the house, you had chills sent down your spine. It was cold out here. Before you could even begin looking, a weird smell hit your nose. You had smelled something like it before...but you just couldn't remember what it was. The smells grow stronger...ver randomly. Soon Shiver walks up to you. "Were you looking for me? How sweet of you!" Shiver smiles kindly. Why was dhe acting like this? "Yeah I was looking for you." You say. "Well you found me! Let's go back home." Shiver smiles, as she begins walking. But when she turns around, you were still standing in the same place. "Come on dad!" Shiver calls. "Hold on Shiver, I smell something..." You say, before feeling a hand hardly grab yours. Shiver was dragging you by the arm. She was horrifyingly strong. "Get your ass back in this house!!!" Shiver snaps. "Shiver! We DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT use those kind of words." You yell. "UGH!! JUST STOP YELLING AT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Shuver screams as she storms inside the house. "Moody much." You huff as you walk inside the house. You see that the food had been delivered and that the kids were practically done with it. "Alright kids, time for school." Frye groans. But Shiver randomly grows cheerful for some reason. "Come on guys! Where's the spirit? We need an education!" Shiver smiles happily. "Uh...are you okay? Like...do you have the plague or something?" Frye asks. "N-no..." Shiver murmurs. "You must have some sort of illness because ehy thr heck would ANYONE want to to to school?" Frye asks. "I'm sorry..." Shiver whimpers. "A-are you okay?" Frye asks. Shiver lowers jer head and noda. She clearly wasn't. "You need yo talk about something?" You ask. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Shiver snaps. You back away from the angry girl and slowly walk to the front door. "Come on...let's go..." You sigh. The kids walk yo the car...an itbwas pretty much silent the whole ride. No one said a word. Once you were done dropping all the kids off, you drive back home. You had called off work for today. "Ahhh...come sweet home..." You smile. But you then frown upon seeing Shiver's binder om the floor. You'd have to drive back to her school and give it to her. You look inside to see....papers. Homework snd test papers...but...most of them were all...F's. You gasp in shock. You never knew that this was how she was doing. As you continue to look into the bag, you find something that stops your heart...inside the binder was some illegal drugs....and a vape.