Chapter 2

Vanessa was so immersed in her diary, that she didn't notice Thunk looking over her shoulder until he giggled. "Vanessa likes Guy! Vanessa likes Guy! Vanessa likes!" Thunk sang.

Thunk looked down at Douglas, "Gross, right Douglas?"

Vanessa held her diary to her chest and glared at him, "Mom! Thunk is looking at my diary!" She shouted. 

Ugga glanced back at her kids, "Thunk, leave your sister alone!" She commanded, but it fell on deaf ears. 

Eep glared at her little brother as he reached out for Vanessa's diary. In an instant, she punched him starting a fight between them. 

Guy chuckled and pulled Vanessa closer to himself so as not to get caught in their fight. They were all sat on the Macawnivore, and any wrong move could be dangerous.  

Guy, Gran, Vanessa and Sandy watched in amusement as Thunk and Eep fought.

Ugga glanced back at them angrily, "Kids, stop fighting!"

"Get him, Eep! Go for the groin," Gran encouraged, cheerfully.

Grugh glared at the two, "I will turn this Death Cat around!"He shouted.

Just then in then in the distance, Kanga-dilos popped out of nowhere, attracted by the noise. 

"We got some angry kanga-dilos on our tail!" Grug yelled as he grabbed onto Chunky's fur and tugged it making Chunky pick up his speed. However, as they did, more Kanga-dilos appeared in front of them, running towards them. 

With quick reflexes, Chunk drifted into an open area clear of Kanga-dilos. 

Guy squeezed past Thunk and Eep and sat at the end of Chunky, pulling Vanessa with him. "Belt, seatbelt mode."

Belt who was sat on his shoulder, nodded and handed his paws to Guy. Guy pulled his paws across his chest and attached them to Chunky. Then he wrapped an arm around Vanessa's waist, "Partner, secured."

Vanessa couldn't help but smile as she felt his arm envelop her. If they weren't in a precarious situation, she might have blushed and felt a bit bashful. "Thank you, Guy."

Guy smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around her as Chunky jumped out avoiding obstacles. 

As Chunky ran, the Kanga-dilos were hot on their tail, "I told you don't take the canyon," Ugga shouted in anger. 

"Okay," Grug rolled his eyes." 

"We never take the canyon!"

As Chunky ran, he ran up to a cliff without hesitating and jumped.  Without missing a beat, he ran quickly just as he landed on the ground. 

The Kanga-dildos had caught up to them again and Gran swang her stick at one. However, the kanga dilo bit on hit pulling her off Chunky. Grug quickly grabbed onto her tail, with an annoyed look. 

Ugga used Gran as a bridge and jumped on the kanga-dilo, "Drop her!" She then skillfully jumped back on Chunky

Sandy jumped into the air and growled at the baby kanga-dillo that flew over them with its mother, wanting to get in on the fight. 

"Sandy," Ugga cried in fear, she quickly grabbed her before Sandy reached out towards them.

Thunk grabbed Vanessa's diary and used it as a shield as a Kanga-dilo came flying towards him. "Ooop," Thunk looked down at the diary broken by the kanga-dilo. 

"Hey!" Vanessa shouted in anger. 

Guy gently grabbed Vanessa's chin, "Hey."

Vanessa's anger instantly melted as she looked at Guy. She tucked her locs behind her ear and smiled sheepishly, "Hey."