chapter one

Pov Harry

"Harry, ready for breakfast?" moony yells. I sigh and change in my clothes. I go downstairs. "I know it's hard to say goodbye to your friends." Padfoot says. "Why them?" I ask. almost all of my friends die last week in the war. Ron, Hermione, Luna, Fred, Dobby, Thonks. "Prongslette, show your beautiful smile again. They would never have wanted you to cry every day." Padfoot says. "I know, it's hard to smile." I say. "My cousin is coming over with her son." Padfoot says. "Why?" I ask. "Because her son is the same age as you and she have some trouble with her husband, and they are staying over." Moony says. I nod. "Go clean your bedroom." Padfoot says. I nod and walk upstairs. I put some music from queen on. I clean my bedroom and hear some noises downstairs. Probably padfoot who is being childish again. "Nice music Potter." I hear. I turn around and see Malfoy. "No, I'm done." I say and run downstairs. "He can't live with me!" I yell. "What do you mean Prongslette?" Sirius asks. "Not Malfoy." I say. "Come on Harry give it a try." Moony says. "no." I say. "Harry?" padfoot asks. "Malfoy in my eyes is like Snape in your eyes." I say. "Harry, I lived with Snape too." Moony says. "Yhea Potter, I had to admit it too." Malfoy says. I glare at him. "Show our room." He says. "Our room? Do I have to share a room with him?" I ask. "Yes." Moony answers. "Follow me." I mutter under my breath. We walk upstairs. "Nice music. Where does it come from?" he asks. "From my speakers." I say, sitting on my bed. "Why do you have to beds in your bedroom?" he asks. "Ron always slept in it." I say. "I still can't believe it that they're dead. they always said that Granger was the brightest witch of her age, but she is a mud blood." He says. "you're dead." I say. "Oh no, I'm scared." He says sarcastically. "Leave my room." I say. "Okay I'll go." He says.

Pov Draco

"What is that?" I ask. I hear music. "that's harry he plays guitar. Fairly good if you're asking me. He does it when he is sad or frustrated." Professor Lupin says. "Yes, it is good, where did he learn that?" I ask. "We don't know one day we heard him playing and we never asked for it. The only thing we know is James played guitar too, but it can't be James's guitar because James his guitar was destroyed." Sirius tells me. "Why didn't you ask for it?" I ask. "Harry isn't our son, and he doesn't have to tell us things if he doesn't want to do that." Remus answers. "Since when does he do that?" I ask. "When he was fourteen, we had to leave him with his aunt and uncle for a long time. They abused his and called him terrible things. He never wants to talk about it. Since then he flinches very easily, and he plays guitar. It calms him down." Sirius answers. I nod.

"Draco can you go and get Harry for lunch?" my mother asks. I nod and walk upstairs. "Potter?" I ask. "Leave me alone." His voice sounds like he cried for hours. I walk inside his room. "Did you cry?" I ask. "no." he answers. I sit on his bed, and he flinches away. "Sorry." I apologize. "Lunch is ready." I say. He looks away. "Tell them I'm not hungry." He says. "Can we talk after lunch?" I ask. "Sure." He answers me. I walk downstairs. "he's not hungry." I say. Remus nods. "aren't you going to get him?" my mother asks. "He mostly eats in the mornings and a bit at dinner. We can't force him." Sirius answers.

I walk up the stairs thinking about what I' going to ask Potter. I said I wanted to talk to him, but I don't know about what. I hear some music from his room. I open the door and see Harry crying with a book in his hands. "Are you sure you aren't hungry?" I ask. I don't get a respond; I look around in his room. "Where did you get that guitar?" I ask. "None of your business." He says. "at least you talk." He glares at me. "I don't want to be mean to you." I assure him. "For god's sake Malfoy go and sell your shit anywhere else!" he yells. "I was just trying to be nice. If you don't like me nice, I'll do it rough." I say. He looks up at me. "what's that book?" I ask. "Nothing." He answers. I sit in his bed. "Malfoy don't try to be nice. It's not going to work." He says. "what's not going to work?" I ask. "you're going to bully me again." He says. I look at him and try to put my arm on his shoulder. He flinches away. "I'm sorry, I must've warned you." I apologize. He looks in my eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. "no." he says. I nod and I see his eyes fill up with tears. "Harry you can talk to me." I say. he looks in my eyes. "I want my friends back. I know it's impossible but when I was fourteen moony and padfoot left me with the Dursleys and they abused me. Vernon constantly called me useless and worthless. I feel even more useless without my friends." He cries out. "Is that the reason why you are defending yourself from me? Thinking I'm going to do the same?" I ask. "What do you mean?" he asks. "The position you sit in means you don't want anyone to help you. You're holding up your knees and you wrapped your arms around them. You're trying to protect yourself, but you know you're not strong enough." I answer. "I'm not." He answers. "You do. I did the same, but I let one person in my defending position. You have to do the same." I say. he loosens his grip around his knees. I smile. "I got the guitar from my dad. Everyone thinks it was destroyed but, I found it at Hogwarts." He answers the question I asked him a few minutes ago. "How do you know it's his?" I ask. he walks over to it and hands me it. 'prongs' is written in it. "Who are Prongs?" I ask. "You know I always call Remus and Sirius, moony and padfoot. It's their nickname they used it when they were at hogwarts. My father was Prongs, and the rat was wormtail." He answers. I nod. We look at each other in a long silence. "Do you want a hug?" I ask. He hesitates but nods. I wrap my arms around him.

Pov Remus

"Honey!" Sirius runs downstairs. "Harry is coming downstairs. Draco convinced him to eat!" Sirius yells. "Okay, calm down." I say. he sits beside me. "Moony? Do you have some food?" Harry asks shyly. "Sure I have, follow me." I say. we walk towards the kitchen. "Here eats some chocolate." I say. he nods. "You look ill Harry." I tell him. "You do too." He says. "You know why that is. But I don't think it's normal for you." I say. "Neither is it for you. Did you take your potion?" he asks. "Yes, thanks for asking." I say. He smiles. "Sirius will take you to the doctor this afternoon." I say. "No, I'm fine." He says. "Harry, are you hiding something for us?" I ask. "no." he says. "Harry Potter, I know you. Tell me what's wrong." I say. "Nothing I told you. I'm fine." He says. "No, I'll go with you to the doctor. I don't care what you think. Sirius and I may be not strict but if it is because about your health, I take it very seriously." I warn him. "I told you I'm fine." He answers me. "Okay, if you're fine you wouldn't mind me bringing you to the doctor just to check you." I say. "I'm not going." He says. "Harry since when are you this stubborn?" I ask. "Just leave me alone." He begs me. I reach for his shoulder, but he flinches away. Fuck Remus! Why do you forget this? "Harry I'm going to touch your shoulder." I tell him gently. He nods. I touch his shoulder. "what's wrong Prongslette?" he asks. "I'm fine, I just need to admit that Malfoy is sleeping in my bedroom. He just brings back some bd memories." He answers. "Okay, but you still look a bit ill, I'm going to take you to the doctor." I say. "Fine." He says while sighing. "Okay, go and get your shoes." I order him. he nods and walk upstairs. I walk towards the living room. "He is hiding something." I say. "I think I know." Draco says. I look at him. "Since fifth year he is acting strange. Very strange. After quidditch games he usually takes of his sweater right after he landed. Since fifth year he doesn't. I think he is doing self-harm. That can be the reason why he doesn't want to go to the doctor." Draco says. "Draco don't say such things. You don't know for sure. You're making them worried for nothing. Harry isn't doing that." Narcissa says. "Not indeed Malfoy. Shut up." I hear harry sneering to Draco. "Sorry I was just thinking out loud." Draco says. "Come on Harry." I say. he nods and takes my hand. We apparate towards the doctor and wait.

hey how are you all. 

I've been working on this a long time. this chapter is longer than I usually do. so I hope you enjoyed. I'm not sure about the cover. I honestly had no Idea what to do. it can be I'll change the cover for now I think it's okay. 

1661 words 

I suddenly realize my intitials are DH. Draco Harry. OMG I'm dying anyways enjoy your Easter hollidays if they already started.