chapter eight

I sit on the train towards hogwarts. I sit with Neville, Seamus, and Dean. They are talking about their summer and recovery from the war. "And you Harry how did it go with you?" Seamus asks. "I got a dog; it was a tough time for me. I cried a lot. Malfoy stayed over a few days." I say. "Must be horrible." Dean says. "Yhea, I thought the some back then. I went to Paris for my birthday, and I stayed over with Malfoy and his mother." I say. "You did see Malfoy a lot." Neville says. I chuckle. "Yhea, we became pretty good friends." I say. "You and Malfoy friends?" Seamus asks. "Yhea." I answer. "a war can change people." Neville says. I chuckle. "Do you think the first years will be good in quidditch? We don't have that many players left for quidditch." Seamus says. "I hope so." I say. "Unbelievable that only the boys from Gryffindor have returned." Dean says. "Yhea from most of the houses almost everyone is back." I say. the compartment door opens. "Can we come in?" a familiar voice asks. Draco. The cage with butterflies in my stomach is open again and the butterflies flutter around again. I smile. "of course." I say, Draco, Pansy, Blaise and Goyle come and sit with us. Draco sists next to me. "Maybe you can join the team." I say. the Gryffindor boys look at me. "Quidditch is a nice game to watch Harry but play it ourselves?" Dean asks. "it's nice to play honestly I would want to, but I am not a really good flyer." Neville says. "Yhea, you did prove that in first year." Draco comments. "Shut the hell up." I say. "Sorry." Draco says. he kisses my cheek. Everyone looks like they just have seen a ghost. "What? He is my boyfriend." Draco says. "No way." Pansy says. "And it's all your fault." He points at Blaise and Pansy. I chuckle. "Do you think Ginny will still play quidditch? She had a tough time this summer I heard." Neville says. "I don't know." I say. "Ginny was so unlucky she lost two of her brothers and her boyfriend." Seamus says. "Who is her boyfriend?" I ask. "You, you asshole." Dean says. "I'm not her boyfriend, we only kissed twice. It was nothing." I say. "Yhea what Harry and I have that's the real shit. We did more than kiss." Draco jokes. I chuckle. "You shut up there." Goyle says. "We hugged too." Draco says. I start laughing. "Yes, we hugged and fought." I say. "About what?" Neville asks. "My chips. He stole them but won't admit it." Draco says. "you're a drama queen. I didn't even steal it I asked it, but you were asleep and didn't respond so I thought: Those who remain silent agree." I say. "Bastard." He says. I chuckle. "I'm going to put my uniform on." I say and walk towards the changing room. I put on my uniform. Before I put on my shirt, I look at my chest. "Harry?" I hear on the other side of the door. I quickly put on my shirt. "Yes?" I ask. "you're already here for a half of an hour. Are you doing something else? If you say yes, can I join?" Draco his voice asks. I sigh and open the door. He hugs me tightly. "I know you were staring at your chest again." He whispers. He puts a kiss on my forehead. I smile. We walk back. "Blowjob or handjob?" Pansy asks. "None of them." I answer. "Just shagged?" Blaise asks. "of course not. I was staring at my chest." I answer. "Why?" Neville asks. "Because it is full of scars, and I feel insecure about it." I answer. "Show." Seamus says. do I have to show them. I bet they are going to laugh with me. I unbutton my shirt. "Does it still hurt?" Neville asks. "no." I answer. "what's the cause of this?" Blaise asks. "Spells." I answer. "It can't be spells only." Dean says. "I was abused by my uncle and aunt." I answer. "Oh Harry we didn't know." Goyle says. "it's fine." I say. I feel someone really near my ear. "I'm proud of you." Draco whispers. He kisses me ear. "Just close your shirt. it makes me want to strip you and suck you off." He whispers. I nod and close my shirt. "Hogwarts will be so different. They made it some more modern. Not an old castle anymore and I hear the moving staircases are gone." Seamus says. "at least MCgannegoll and Snape can't get mad at us anymore about that." Neville laughs. Snape is dead. Do I tell them. "what's on your mind Harry?" Draco asks. "I saw Snape die last year." I answer. "Oh I'm sorry." Neville says.

"Let me introduce your new teachers!" MCgannegoll announces. "Our new defense against the dark arts teacher is for our seventh sixth and fifth years a well-known face Remus Lupin." MCgannegoll says. we start clapping. "Did you know Harry?" Neville asks. I shake my head. "Our new potions teacher is Sirius Black." MCgannegoll says. "The bastards they didn't even say anything." I say. "Maybe they wanted to surprise you." Seamus says. "And our new muggle studies teacher is Arthur Weasley." Everyone bursts into applause again. I smile. "Prefects lead your housemates to their dorms. "Eight years stay with me." MCgannegoll says. we do as she says. "You have dorms in on the twelfth flour and Harry Potter follow me." She says. I sigh and walk with her towards a dorm on the first floor. "You can sleep here." She says. "I don't want this." I say. "The ministry told us to do so." She says and leaves. I sigh and sit down I hear a knock on my door and see Sirius and Remus. "I don't want to sleep alone." I complain. They start laughing. "Oh Harry, we knew you would say this." Remus says. I sigh dramatically and let myself fall down on my bed. "You can't have girls in your dorm." Sirius winks. "They never said something about boys." Remus says. "you two are so strange but so genius at the same time." I say. they chuckle. "Look who we brought for you." Remus says and whistles James comes towards me. I smile. "Thanks." I say. "No problem." Remus says. "you two are bastards you know that. How long did you know?" I ask. "3 months." Sirius says. "You never told me!" I yell. They both laugh. "But don't think we're going to treat you different because you live with us." Remus says. "You didn't do that in my third year either." I answer. "Good." He smiles. "Good night." Sirius hugs me. "Good night." I hug Remus too.

wordcount 1137

my sister bit my finger yesterday pretty hard an now my thumb hurt as fuch but I'm fine. I hope you enjoy this part love y'all <3