chapter four

Pov Harry

I walk downstairs. "Harry did you cry?" Sirius asks. "no." I answer. "Stop lying." Remus says. "Okay fine, I cried." I answer. "Why?" Sirius asks. "Because that thing in my neck isn't from my guitar, it's a hickey, from Draco. He just told me, that our relationship wouldn't work. That I'm too shy and it isn't what he is looking for in a relationship and he wants to marry someone who has both of his parents alive." I blurt out. They both look at each other. "Harry we're so sorry." Remus whispers. He tries to hug me. I do a step backwards. "don't touch me." I ask him. he nods. "Sorry." I say. "Did you just come out for us?" Sirius asks. I look in his eyes. "Yes." I sigh. "Gay?" Remus asks. "Bisexual." I say. it stays quiet for a while. "Harry, we want you to know that we absolutely support you and you don't have to cry for that Malfoy kid. he's an ass. I know he is my cousin's son, but I don't care." Sirius tells me. "He just told me, I defended myself for everyone and he asked me to let someone in to help. I did and now he is a fucking traitor!" I yell. "Harry calm down please." Remus asks. "I hate him!" I yell again. "I just- "I stop my sentence and run into Remus his arms. "it's okay Harry." He soothes me. I cry. "We were talking, Remus and I and we decided to give you an early birthday present." Sirius says. I look up at them. "we're going to get your dog tomorrow." Sirius says. I smile. "And your real birthday present will be a trip in Paris." Remus says. "Why this much?" I ask. "You turn eighteen." Remus answers. "And is Lilith coming too?" I ask. "Only if you want." Sirius says. "I just want to go alone with you two." I say shyly. "that's not a problem." Remus says. I smile. "Thank you." I say. "What do you want to eat?" Sirius asks. "Can we get McDonalds?" I ask. "Childish mood today?" Lilith asks. "No I just want it." I glare at her. "don't argue, we'll get McDonalds." Sirius says, on the outside he looks like an adult but inside he is now really happy. "where's Draco?" Lilith asks. "He moved out." Remus says. she nods. "Come on go to the car." Sirius says a little too excited. I chuckle. "Calm down, you little kid." Remus says. "I'm not a little kid." I say. "I wasn't talking to you." Remus says eyeing to Sirius. I start laughing. "See told you, he has a beautiful laugh." Sirius says. I smile.

I wake up and feel something cold touching my face. I startle. I open my eyes and see Padfoot. I roll my eyes. "You can't blame me. You have to know what it is having a dog." He says, when he transformed back. I roll my eyes. "we're going to the station with Lilith she has to go to school. When we're back, we want you to that you ate you're your breakfast. Am I clear?" he asks. "Yes." I say. he walks away. I sigh. At least I don't flinch that much anymore. I look at the bed and see my phone. I pick it up and see a picture of Draco who is kissing my cheek as my background. He took this picture without me noticing. I smile. I walk downstairs. I see breakfast on the counter in the kitchen I start eating it. When I'm done, I walk upstairs and start changing. I lift up my shirt and look in the mirror my chest is full of scars. From the spells and the abusing. I sigh and look at it. The many spells this chest is carrying the many belts slaps he got. "Harry don't look at it." I hear behind me. I put my shirt back on. I look at Sirius. "You ate your breakfast?" he asks. "Yes." I say. he smiles and looks around. "Is that your phone?" he asks. "Yes." I answer. "May I see?" he asks. I hand it him. he looks at the background and sighs. "He did it without me knowing." I defend myself. "it's okay Harry." He answers. I nod. "Where is your guitar?" he asks. I open my closet and hand him the guitar. "Look." He says and grabs something from his pocket. "what's this?" I ask. he unfolds it. A guitar strap. "This is something that fits." He says. I unfold it completely. 'moony' and 'padfoot' is written in it. His hand is covering a part. "When you were 3 months old, we made this part." He says and shows it. 'Prongslette' I start smiling and put it on the guitar. "Thank you." I smile. "Are you two ready to go?" Remus asks. I nod and we get in the car. "Why isn't wormtail on it?" I ask. "He wasn't part of our friend group the time we made that." Remus answers. I nod.

"You want this one?" a volunteer from the animal shelter shows me a little white fluffy puppy. I look at Sirius and Remus. "it's your decision Prongslette." Sirius says. "Yes." I say. the woman smiles and hands me the softest fluffiest cutest thing I've ever seen. "It has a name." the woman says. "What?" I ask. "Its name is James." She says. I nod and look at Sirius and Remus again. "Wonderful name isn't it Prongslette?" Sirius asks. I nod. "Are you two the parents of him?" the woman asks. "No, his parents died we're his car crash." Sirius answers. "Okay can you give me your names, his parents' names and yours?" she asks. "I'm Sirius Black." Sirius answers. "My name is Remus Lupin." Remus answers. "My name is Harry Potter, and my parents are Lily Potter and James Potter." I answer. She nods and walks over to a desk. "you two have scars on your faces are you two abused?" the girl asks. "No, he got that scar in the car accident his parents died and I fell down the stairs when I was little." Remus answers. "Can I have your address?" she asks. Sirius gives her our address. "Does other people live with you?" she asks. "Our daughter Lilith Lupin-Black." Remus says. "Okay and that's it?" she asks. We nod. "Did you already have a dog?" she asks. "Yes." Remus and I say in unison. Sirius looks at me. "Sirius and Remus are strange names." She says. "Yhea our parents are strange too." Remus says. I smile and look at the ground. "But why do you call him Prongslette?" she asks. "Because we called his dad prongs because that was a thing in our friend group." Remus says. "Okay I have everything. Have fun with him." the woman says. we leave the animal shelter. "I'm tired." I whine. "Sleep in the car." Remus says. I nod and hold James in my arms. And fall asleep.

I feel something warm wet licking me. I open my eyes and see James licking my nose. I smile. "you're awake. We just wanted to stop for something to drink at the gas station. Do you want something too?" Remus asks. I nod. "What can we bring for you?" Remus asks. "Coffee." I say. they nod and leave the car. I look outside and lower the window. I see Neville. "Hey Harry!" he says. "Hey Neville." I say. "How are you?" he asks. "it's going better. And you?" I ask. "I'm fine. I still miss Luna." He says. I give him a look with sympathy. "You must miss Hermione and Ron." He says. "Yes, I do. I wish I told them I was bisexual." I say. he raises his eyebrows. "You have a dog?" he tries to change the subject. "Yes, just new." I answer. He smiles. James barks at the boy. "don't bark silly." I say and bring him near Neville's face James starts licking. He chuckles. "Hey Neville, how are you?" Remus asks. "I'm fine. And you?" he asks. "I'm good." He says. he smiles. "I have to go." Neville says and walks away I wave. "Here." Remus hands me the coffee. I smile. "Thank you." I say and start drinking it.

wordcount 1390

I'm not crying because I'm already working on this since 6 am and my computer died and I didn't save it. :(. I'm proud of what I made. love you all