chapter nine

I sit against a tree by the black lake. Doing nothing. Just staring in the lake. I hear some footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Draco. I smile. "Where did she bring you last night?" he asks. "My own dorm." I answer. "Lucky bastard" he says. "Want to change?" I ask. "Or I can sleep with you." He winks. "No girls allowed." I say. "Last time I checked I was a boy." He says. I chuckle. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Dammit I thought you were a girl." I joke. He chuckles. "What are you doing so early here?" he asks. "I just wanted to think." I say. he nods. "what's your schedule?" he asks. "Two periods thinking about you in divination, one period thinking about you in muggle studies. And one period with you in defense against the dark arts and three periods with you in potions." I say. he chuckles. "it's time for breakfast." He picks up my hands. "I'm not hungry." I say. "I don't believe you." He says and pulls me by my hands towards the great hall. I sigh. "Now sit down at your table and I will come after I'm done eating. If you didn't eat enough, I will push it in your mouth." He says. I nod and sit down on my table. I start eating. "Why is Malfoy staring at you like that?" Seamus asks. "He thinks I don't eat enough." I answer. I look over at Draco. He smiles at me. I finish eating and walk towards my first class, Divination.

I'm in muggle studies when Draco runs in. "mister Malfoy what are you doing here?" Mr. Weasley asks. "Professor MCgannegoll asked me to get Potter." He says. "Mister Potter was explaining something so let him finish." Mr. Weasleys answers. "Okay I'll wait."  He says. "The function of smartphone is texting and calling to people really fast. It has the same intention as an owl but it's faster." I finish my sentence. "Good Harry." He says, I pack my stuff and walk with Draco. "couldn't you wait for me for another 20 minutes?" I ask. he chuckles. "Remus and Sirius told MCgannegoll that you can't sleep that good if you sleep alone in a room. So they suggested to let me sleep in your room." He says. "that's nice." I say. he smiles. "She just wanted to talk to us, but don't say we're dating. Okay?" he asks. "Sure." I say. we enter my room. "Mister Potter." MCgannegoll says. "Hello." I say. "So, mister Malfoy will be sleeping in your room." She says. "that's fine." I answer. "Okay so I must believe that you two stopped fighting?" she asks. "Yes." I say. "we're good friends." Draco adds. "Okay fine." She walks away. "let's go to defense against the ark arts already." I say. he nods and we walk towards the classroom when the bell rings we enter the room. Remus enters. "you two are here really fast." Remus says. we nod and sit in the back. He walks over to our desk. "Did Minnie talk to you?" he asks. "Yes, she did." I say. "Very good." He says. "Oh and I want both of you your hands above the desk." He says. "What, that's ridiculous! we're in class. Why would we do that?" I ask. "Well you two are teens and I was a teen when I was younger, and Sirius and I did the same when we were young." He says. "Okay stop it there." I say. he chuckles. "Well at least I hope your classmates didn't find out." Draco says. "Nope no one knew." Remus answers. "Well we'll be almost invisible too." Draco says. "we're not going to do anything." I interrupt him. "You can try in potions." Remus winks at us and the others enter. Remus walks back to the front and starts his lesson.
After a long day I collapse on my bed. "Tired honey?" Draco asks. "No pet names." I say. "Okay I'll call you Prongslette the rest of your life." He says. "no." I say. he chuckles and kisses me. I break off the kiss. "Is there something wrong?" he asks. "I have to go for quidditch." I answer. "no." he says. "I have to." I answer and pick up my quidditch clothes. I walk over to the bathroom I quickly change and grab my broom. I run over to the quidditch pitch. There are already a few Gryffindor people. "Okay, if you were in the game last year you are not sure you can stay." I say. "There was no quidditch last year." Ginny interrupts. "Fine. I'll stay the seeker. Everyone will be judged by how fast they are and how they react on the balls." I say.

After a few hours I have a new team. Ginny, Neville, and Bob (a second year) as chasers Luca and Lucas as beaters (third year twins) and as the keeper I have Stef; (a fourth year). I smile when I see the team. "See you later." I say and walk towards my room. "You smell like shit." Draco comments. "I'm sorry." I say and walk over to the bathroom. "Can I shower too?" he asks before I can close the door. Can he? Come on Harry he is your boyfriend! Yes, but what if he uses me again? He won't he is loyal! I thought that too and he just broke me. "I don't have too." He says. "I'm sorry." I say and walk inside the bathroom and shower.
I lie in my bed. Draco is studying my muggle studies book. "This is useless. I mean who the fuck cares about how a rubber duck works.
Flashback
"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Vernon yelled at me. He started to take off his belt. Was he going to rape me? He started hitting my chest with it. I started yelling for help. It was stupid he only hit me more with it. Until I passed out from the pain. I hoped that was the only time he did it. I just accidently burned the bacon. Instead he did it daily
End of flashback
I start crying. "Harry what's wrong?" Draco asks. Just leave me alone." I say and run away.
Pov Draco
I get out of the bed and change in my clothes. I run after Harry, but I can't find him. "Mister Malfoy." I turn around and see Sirius. "I know it's past curfew, but Harry ran away he was crying." I blurt out. "Do you know where he is?" he asks. "No, of course not." I say. "Bring me to your room." He says we walk towards my room. He searches in our nightstand. What the fuck is he doing in our nightstand. "Here." He mutters and grabs his wand. He puts a strange piece of parchment on our bed. "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good." He mutters and flicks his wand. "Did you make this?" I ask eyeing on the parchment. "of course I did." He says and searches for something. "He isn't on the map." He says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "This map shows everyone here in hogwarts. But Harry isn't on the map." He says. "He must be in the room of requirements." Sirius says and we walk seven floors up. He walks past a wall and a door appears. We open it and there is Harry on the floor crying in front of a mirror. "Harry?" I ask. he walks over to me and sobs in my neck. "what's wrong Prongslette." Sirius asks. "it's nothing." Harry answers. "Come with me." Sirius says. he walks away with Sirius. I walk back to our room and lie down on my bed. I constantly turn around not being able to sleep. After 3 hours the door opens. Harry walks in. I pretend to be asleep. He kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry dray. I didn't mean to make you worried. I love you." He whispers and lies down on his own bed. Butterflies fly around my stomach. That was the cutest thing I've ever heard. He calls me dray! He loves me. I love him too. I sit up. "Did I wake you up?" he asks. "No you didn't, I love you too baby." I say. he smiles.

Hey, I'm too excited. I'm from Belgium and there is a Harry Potter film marathon and geuss who is going. me. I'm so excited ir's 24 hours and I'm going with my also too obessed gay uncle. like yay!!!!