"Am I awake...?"

A twilight night's light shone on a sleeping cookie, one who has been at rest for centuries. A fragile flower, lost to time by a curse that involved a cauldron, and witches. The shock should have fully killed her, and while it did, it also didn't, as this cookie is just half of another half, a split between two different sides, the good and evil. Within a forest far East of the Vanilla Kingdom, this cookie has finally awoken, not from the light, but from rain. It was a light drizzle, she wanted to stay down and let her dough take in the rain, but then she realized something as her well-rested eyes unfurled to reveal her scarlet eyes. It was cold, it felt draining and painful, yet she did not want to begin wilting from the cold. She wanted to get up now, but was held down by roots she once controlled. She wished to speak, but her mouth was adhered to nectar she once used as saliva in her long lost past. She wondered how long she has been in this spot for, but now didn't want to stay in the spot anymore. She forced herself to try to get up, yet her arms and legs were still asleep. She had to will her mouth open, but couldn't due to the pain of trying to work her muscles. She looked around the vicinity of the area to process anything, even a memory of how she got there would help her. She was there, looking around for minutes, until the drizzling rain turned into a downpour within a thunderstorm. The rain helped her dough soften up as it drained the rain into muscles. Even the nectar on her mouth softened up, it was enough to let her force her mouth open, and take a large breath of fresh, arboreal air.

White Lily: Ow...my mouth...I do not know where I am...but these roots...they are the bane of my start...

She tried more to pull the roots that chained her to the forest floor, but only managed to wear herself out. She noticed a stick that seemed solid enough, but it wasn't easy for her to be able to tell if it really was a stick. She nervously opened her mouth, and tried to grab it with her teeth, but the roots had her held down by the neck, immobilizing her still.

White Lily: This has to be a sleep paralysis dream...right...? Am I awake...?

She now tried to twirl her fingers, but realized yet again, that Earthbread was against her, as each of her individual fingers were held down by a root. She looked at herself, her stomach was covered in dead leaves of the Autumn season, her dress was still green, and her legs seemed scarred, something must have decided to bite or scratch at her.

White Lily: What has caused these scars to come upon me...? Oh, how I have let myself go...

She heard the sound of walking, she did not want to acknowledge it as she now didn't care about her life anymore. She heard a voice, one she found to be relevant to her time in the past, not to how familiar it was, but because it sounded like someone cheerful.

???: Hm, is someone here, I could have sworn I heard someone.

The figure wore something bright enough to make out in the dark, a sort of yellow, almost like her familiar friend, Pure Vanilla Cookie. She decided to speak up and hear if it was her long lost friend of the past, as she had nothing better to do.

White Lily: Pure Vanilla Cookie...?

The figure in the shadows stepped closer to her, unable to see White Lily Cookie, the figure stepped on her by accident.

White Lily: Ow...

The figure stepped off of her and looked at her, the figure had a brown hat, circular objects on their head, and an eye that was bright enough that White Lily Cookie was able to see it.

White Lily: What bright eyes you have... 

???: Are you ok, and did me stepping on you hurt?

White Lily: It very much did hurt, now, is that you Pure Vanilla Cookie...?