"Is it right to do wrong when the time is right?"

The positivity in the room was growing swiftly. Though by now, it was night, yet again. Timekeeper Cookie had eaten her malasadas, yet helped serve dinner to them. Golden Cheese Cookie ate what she was given, a Vanillian Fruit Salad. White Lily Cookie and others were served it. White Lily Cookie ate, feeling energetic, yet tired. She noticed Golden Cheese Cookie getting tired, along with Pure Vanilla and Black Raisin Cookie leaving her in the recovery room. Timekeeper Cookie looked at White Lily Cookie, and felt sad as she looked at her, still thinking of what happened mere moments ago.

Timekeeper: I can't believe that Dragon would say that to us. We are more than that, you know?

White Lily: I know, but I am more annoyed than hurt from it.

Timekeeper: I hope you are ok at least.

White Lily: I am. I'm just gonna rest now.

Timekeeper: Why rest though? It's just night.

White Lily: Because I need a beauty rest. 

Timekeeper: You look beautiful enough, stay up.

White Lily: What do you mean by that?

Timekeeper: We can play cards, go on a walk, explore the area, or...maybe make more food?

White Lily: Maybe we can plan for something I have yet to tell the others...

Timekeeper: Which is?

White Lily: A plan to destroy my other half.

Timekeeper: Let us do that, as I have nothing better to do.

The two talked about a plan, and went through with the beginning, inviting White Lily Cookie's two other friends, Dark Cacao and Hollyberry Cookie. They then planned on how they would get to the land of Beast-Yeast without Timekeeper Cookie damaging White Lily Cookie with her rifts. They struggled on that for a long time before deciding to skip it and plot on how to attack anything from Dark Enchantress Cookie's army. They decided a fatal approach should be taken for it. They then decided on if any outer forces shoulder be in, or citizens. Out of White Lily Cookie's demand, she told Timekeeper Cookie that Vanillians and Golden Cheesians are out, so Hollyberrians and Dark Cacao Warriors were to be taken. Soon enough, Timekeeper Cookie got tired of the talking and fell forward, asleep. White Lily Cookie attempted to awaken her, but she was just used as a pillow at most, a shaky, angry pillow. She soon stopped resisting and just let her lay in her arms. She was still angry with her falling asleep on her though. She fell asleep, and plotted out more while she dreamed. In the background, Cream Unicorn Cookie was staring at the dream with utter fear.

Cream Unicorn: So much death and violence! Why is that cookie ripping out another's insides! Oh, different dream, different dream!

By morning, the smell of fresh vanilla, chocolate, and juice, had filled the rooms. White Lily Cookie leaned up, and yawned. Looking around, she saw no one. Not a single crumb in the area. She prepared herself by brushing her hair with a thorny, yet stiff, tendril. She then dressed herself in a fresh, large leaf, and went outside. She was met with her friends, and a single army, all eating together. She also saw Timekeeper Cookie being tossed by Dark Cacao and Hollyberry Cookie, as if she were a ball.

White Lily: What is going on?

Timekeeper: Well, Dark Cacao Cookie got the letter, along with Hollyberry Cookie-wooh!

She was thrown.

Timekeeper: Dark Cacao Cookie was able to bring an army, but Hollyberry Cookie said she could do it with Tarte Tatin-ah!

She was thrown again.

Timekeeper: Royal Margarine, Pitaya Dragon, Snapdragon, and Wildberry Cookie by her side-Woah!

A Reoccurring Lapse in Judgement.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara