"I'll crumble you into shredded crumbs!"

White Lily Cookie, as expected, landed on something sharp, she landed in a cactus farm. Her arms, legs, torso, head, body, were scraped by the thorns. Timekeeper Cookie fell out, and only crashed on the soft part of the sand. She looked around for White Lily Cookie, but then saw the farm, and went in. She got in, and saw that White Lily Cookie was still in one piece, aside from her hand being impaled by the small, yet sharp arm of the cactus.

Timekeeper: How does this happen!?

White Lily: You aren't good at teleporting, I think...are you tired...?

Timekeeper: I'm a little bit tipsy from the fireade, Sorry! Let me just...

She pulled White Lily Cookie off of the cactus, and tried to help her. White Lily Cookie stopped her, she was healthy enough to retract the cactus thorns into her dough, and to her hair. Her hair was full of thorns now.

Timekeeper: You are ok, right?

White Lily: I'll be fine.

She went over to a desert pump. She turned it on, and got water from it.

White Lily: This is a lot of water. That's not normal.

Timekeeper: Lily, it's hot, let me have some of that water!

White Lily Cookie stepped back, and let Timekeeper Cookie douse herself in water. She was relieved, but she was still feeling hot. So she removed her shirt to reveal her work shirt. Then she kept relaxing under the water.

White Lily: Are you ok?

Timekeeper: I need to have something to keep me cool...wait, idea! Drain some water into your dough.

White Lily Cookie went to the pump, and collected water into her dough. Timekeeper Cookie grabbed White Lily Cookie, and put her into her shirt.

White Lily: Ummm, isn't this a bit awkward to walk in?

Timekeeper: Your body is cool now, so it should help me get there.

She pointed to a very large pyramid. It was beaming hot, but surrounded by many buildings, it was the kingdom. Timekeeper Cookie walked over to the kingdom, though it was taking a while. Timekeeper Cookie came across the wildlife, a bunch of desert gummy snakes.

White Lily: Guess that's a danger.

Desert Gummy Snake: Hisssssss.

The snake slithered toward Timekeeper Cookie. It then leaked at Timekeeper Cookie while she panicked. White Lily Cookie grabbed it, using a tumbleweed as a net to encapsulate it. She then made the tumbleweed roll around and catch the other Desert Gummy Snakes.

Timekeeper: That was close...

White Lily: Is there not a better spot for me to be in to cool you down, making me hang out in your shirt is kind of...ehmmm...

Timekeeper: Nope, not until I'm somewhere cool.

White Lily: But you are starting by to sweat.

Timekeeper: That means I am healthy, now bush, we'll be there soon.

White Lily Cookie made the tumbleweed of snakes follow her. She plucked one of them out, and ate it, she continued until none were left.

Timekeeper: Are you gumming those things down?

White Lily: What do you mean?

Timekeeper: Do you have teeth?

White Lily Cookie opened her mouth to reveal her teeth, which were just 4 sets of thorns.

Timekeeper: Is that comfortable to have?

White Lily: It's fine when you get used to it.

Timekeeper Cookie arrived at the Golden Cheese Kingdom. It was desolate, not a single cookie there. Timekeeper went inside one of the buildings, it was clean, and well kept. Maybe someone was inside.