"It has been a long time"

White Lily Cookie fell onto the golden waffle pavement of the road. It was rough, cold, yet familiar. White Lily Cookie got up and looked around. The Vanilla Kingdom was bustling with life, and the air smelt like fresh pastries. Timekeeper Cookie popped out of the rift, and landed down. 

Timekeeper: Ooh, a farmer's market. I want to see what sandwiches are here.

White Lily: Alright, have fun, I'll stay down here...

Timekeeper: I don't think staying down there is a good idea. That doesn't seem healthy.

White Lily: But I have no goal here...

Timekeeper: You can go and see your friend, he's likely in that castle.

White Lily Cookie looked around for the castle. She could tell it was close, mostly because of the light coming through the multi-colored stained glass.

White Lily: Fine.

She got up and went to the castle. Timekeeper Cookie was away, buying sandwiches. White Lily Cookie went into the castle, reminiscing about her past. She felt calm as she traveled throughout Timeless Kingdom, looking through the area, and visiting the library. She went through one of the sections and checked one of the shelves to find a book she used to read in the past. She managed to find it.

White Lily: After so many years, I still knew where this was. "The Book of Mathematics as of Witch-Time". Are my...they are! My initials are still on the questions about white lilies and other lilies! I feel happy seeing these again! 

She hugged the math book with a smile on her dough. She put the book back, and wandered around more. She found a newly built classroom, the desks were built with wafers that complimented the season, along with the twenty desks, not including the teacher's desk. There was a name-tag on the desk, which she curiously picked up.

White Lily: "Black Raisin Cookie"...I'm not fond of raisins, but I do recall a time where I was gifted those on Halloween, I made sure to cover their houses with tons of leaves. I wonder if I'll ever get to meet this teacher.

She placed the name-tag back on the desk, growing more curious about the area. She seemed to be gaining memories from the small items that she managed to grasp. She went into another room with five giant, stained, glass panes. All the glasses had her friends on them, Hollyberry, Golden Cheese, Dark Cacao, and Pure Vanilla Cookie. White Lily Cookie went to her pane, and put her hand on it. 

White Lily: What happened to me...? A fall from grace that could only be compared to the Sugar Swan...

???: Who is in here?

White Lily: Just a visitor...do not fret over me.

???: That does not answer the question!

???: Get hold of yourself.

???: But this is an intruder in ancient grounds! Her hand is on the glass, she was probably going to break it!

???: I know her personally, she can't hurt anything with her delicate hands.

White Lily Cookie turned back and looked at the ones who were talking to each other. There was a cookie in black, and with a clear disability, and to the side of her, Pure Vanilla Cookie stood.

Pure Vanilla: Greetings, it has been oh-so long! Where have you been?!

White Lily: On the ground somewhere...tied up by vines or roots that I did not know whether they were mine or not...how have you been...?

Pure Vanilla: I've been great! Are you hungry, I'm sure you are, come on, there's a fall festival I'm hosting, I can get you food!

White Lily: I'm not really hungry-