"A cold, and solemn lapse in judgement"

In a cold, blizzard ridden, and dangerous tundra, it was storming. Not a single cookie was in sight, nor was there any life. Those would be signs of nothing would be here, but the giant and steep walls of the Dark Cacao Kingdom stood to oppose such thoughts. Heavily scratched, basically frost struck. Such a wall has been around for many decades, all to protect the cookies inside from the Licorice Sea that hid up North of the area. Somewhere in the outskirts, a rift has appeared, dropping White Lily, and Pure Vanilla Cookie onto the snow covered terrain. White Lily Cookie immediately got pelted by the snow. The two then got up, and looked around as Timekeeper Cookie landed by them.

White Lily: Too...cold...

Pure Vanilla: Oh, right, you can't handle the cold! We have to get you somewhere warmer!

White Lily: I never came here before...for that reason...even temperate places are cold...no warmth...

Pure Vanilla: The citadel is warm, so it should work.

White Lily: If I don't crumble on the way there...

Timekeeper: Eat your malasadas, it should help you.

Timekeeper Cookie picked White Lily Cookie up, carrying her.

White Lily: Why are you carrying me...?

Timekeeper: As a kind gesture, you can focus on eating now.

White Lily Cookie let herself recover while she ate her malasadas, which were quickly growing cold. Every breath for White Lily  Cookie felt like forks were scratching out her lungs. She stopped eating with her mouth, and used her hair appendage to eat the rest of the malasadas. Her dough was darkening, her leaf dress was wilting, and her vision was blurring. Pure Vanilla Cookie tried to use a healing shield, but it didn't help with the temperature.

White Lily: Good attempt...it's not going to help though...

She coughed. Timekeeper Cookie took her basket so she could eat the cinnamon. White Lily Cookie hugged herself to try to keep herself covered from the cold.

Pure Vanilla: Can't you just teleport over there?

Timekeeper: Can you repeatedly use your skill?

Pure Vanilla: What do you mean?

Timekeeper: I'm on a cooldown, so no. Teleporting is a draining process.

Pure Vanilla: We're near the outskirts, but it should only take half an hour to get to the Dark Cacao Citadel. So hold onto your life, White Lily Cookie.

White Lily: That'll definitely help...

She sounded sarcastic, but Timekeeper Cookie didn't seem to understand she was being sarcastic. Throughout the area, Licorice Cakehounds, Sprouted and normal Mountain Ents, and Sprinkled Yetis existed. But the moment they saw the Cookies, they went wild, barking, howling, screeshing, and running at them.

Pure Vanilla: Ah! Run!

Timekeeper: Agreed!

The two ran, White Lily Cookie was being pelted by the snow as she was on Timekeeper Cookie  as she ran. White Lily Cookie ended up fainting during the chase. So now she has to be held by Timekeeper Cookie, so as to not end up being given to the wildlife. They ran for a long time, the cold snow was constantly trying to blanket them, cakehounds constantly trying to bite and eat them, the yetis throwing giant balls of solid stone, and the ents contantly trying to stop them with their plant-like nets. 

Pure Vanilla: The gates, we're almost there!

Timekeeper: Great...I'm getting tired of running...

Pure Vanilla: Watchers, help!