"Oh my! Are you okay?!"

White Lily Cookie fell on a tree in the Hollyberry Kingdom. Unfortunately, she got pierced by a sharp branch on it...in public. Her jam dripped down the tree.

White Lily: Ow...well...that's bad...

Timekeeper Cookie fell out of the portal, onto the ground, but she was fine, unlike White Lily Cookie.

Timekeeper: Ow...well that sucks...White Lily Cookie, where are you?

White Lily: Up here...

Timekeeper: ...Can you stop dying for an hour!?

White Lily: I think I'm just unlucky...

Timekeeper Cookie climbed up the tree, getting to where White Lily Cookie was, and removing her from the predicament she was in. Once they got down, Timekeeper Cookie immediately went to search for Hollyberry Cookie, holding White Lily Cookie like a football on her hip.

White Lily: Why are you holding me like this...?

Timekeeper: It's a convenient way to carry you.

White Lily: But I'm bleeding...

Timekeeper: What do you want me to do about it? I don't have a handkerchief to use to help with that.

White Lily: What's a handkerchief supposed to do for a cannonball sized hole to torso...?

Timekeeper: More than nothing.

White Lily: Fair enough...

Timekeeper: Now we are going to find Hollyberry Cookie!

White Lily: I thought she left the Hollyberry Kingdom to go adventuring...

Timekeeper: Oh! So we just have to go find her outside of here! Wait, how did you figure that out?

White Lily: Newspapers...

She pointed to one.

Timekeeper: I need to be more observant...my eyes were better at seeing the past and future, not present.

White Lily: Adjust to it...

Timekeeper Cookie cut open a rift, jumping into it as it opened, and landing as quickly as it opened. The area was a flowery forest area, full of lush, green terrain. It was also wet from the night before, likely making the ground perfect for growth. Timekeeper Cookie landed on Pitaya Dragon Cookie, who was in a disguise. She had dropped White Lily Cookie when she jumped in. White Lily Cookie landed on Hollyberry Cookie.

White Lily: Hello there...

Hollyberry: White Lily Cookie!? Oh my, are you okay?!

White Lily: I'm great...

Wildberry: I heavily doubt that.

White Lily: Who's the solemn one...?

Hollyberry: That's my guard, Wildberry Cookie. He's such a stickler for rules!

Wildberry: My job is to keep you out of danger. Rules keep you out of danger.

Hollyberry: Even when I can still protect myself!

White Lily: To be expected...

Hollyberry: White Lily Cookie, what do you mean by that?

White Lily: You use a shield...that's why...

Hollyberry: You haven't stopped that attitude either, after all these years...

White Lily: Nope...

There was screaming in the background, the three looked to see, and saw Timekeeper Cookie being flamed by Pitaya Dragon Cookie. Timekeeper Cookie was just trying to avoid the fire, but not being able to predict where to go. Hollyberry Cookie put White Lily Cookie down, ran over, and shielded Timekeeper Cookie from the flames. Timekeeper Cookie had dazed, spiraling eyes.