The X Beginning

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

"Please.."

".....please! I promise I don't know where my boss is, I swear!" The crying man sobbed as he choked on his tears and blood. His arms were pinned to the wall by throwing daggers. He struggled to stand on his feet, exhausted.

"Nah uh uh~ that's not really the answer we are looking for." A man in his early 20's teased. His dark brown hair falls in his eyes, he then rakes his hand through his wolfcut. The man being held captive tried to fight against the daggers. "Natalie what should we do with him?" The man tilted his head to his partner in crime, his little sister. She blinked slowly in thought. "Chrollo's gonna be mad.." she looked up to her brother to see him sweat drop as he realized their mission was a fluke. "But..." she trailed off now looking down to the ground which is covered in blood from the fight prior. "Let's get this over with and kill him." Her older brother smiled sweetly at her with closed eyes. "Siblings really do think alike huh?"

"You spiders are sick lowlifes!....disgusting beasts." The man spat in the young guys face. He recoils a bit, slowly swiping his gloved hand across his face and wiped the saliva with his thumb. The man had a gleam of regret flash through his eyes before he replaced it with false confidence.

The young man's once soft hands turn into knife like ones. Within a blink of an eye, his hand glided through the victim like butter. He quickly retracts his hand and slowly drags his pointer finger down his tongue, tasting the man's warm blood with crazed half-lidded eyes.
The man slumped down, though kept in place as the daggers were still stabbed through his clothing. "Hm, what should we do now? This mission was utterly pointless." The younger girl quipped. Her older  brother was lost in a bloodlust daze. "I suppose we could go through his phone, there could be clues to lead us to our target." She smiled at this, as she squats down to pick pocket the men.

After a while, she came back with 6 phones and 5 wallets. She walked up to her brother as he patted her bright red hair. "I guess we could go back then." They step over the bodies while leaving the man pinned to the wall, exiting out of the alleyway they turn and head towards home.

As the two siblings strolled down meteor city, flickering street lights and loud crowds of people were seen. Two men playing poker in a dimly lit alley way caught their attention. They discreetly listen in to their conversation. "I heard the hunters exam is coming up, man the things you could do with that license!" The first man fantasized. "The fame...the fortune~ all the information you need with just one swipe of a card!" This peaked the siblings interest, they quickly look at each other. As they walk away from the prior conversation the young man pulled out his phone.

"Boss? Yeah, we have a proposition."

The siblings talk to their leader as their silhouettes get smaller and smaller finally returning to their humble home in this trashed city.