7. Is this a date, Ayano?

Ayano looked in the mirror at her outfit. She found a dark red dress that hung off of her shoulder and stopped at her thighs. She also found black satin gloves and a black choker to go with the outfit. And to wrap the outfit up, she brought a pair of black high heels. She put all of it in a duffle bag so Amai couldn't see it. She then walked downstairs to see Amai at the door, talking to her brother and friends. Ayano hid a bit so she could hear their conversation.

"So you're Amai Odayaka?" Kuu asked. Amai nodded. "Yes ma'am! You all must be Ayano's friends!" Hazu tilted his head. "Oh, she's told you about us?" He asked. Amai nodded. "Oh, how rude of me, let me get out of the way so you all could sit!" Amai offered. Ayato shook his head. "No need, we're about to be off anyway. By the way, you need a ride to your place to get dressed?" Ayato asked. Amai nodded. "Yeah, sure. Thank you." She smiled. Ayato patted her back. "Anything for my sister's girlfriend." Amai blushed. "G-girlfriend?" She asked. That was Ayano's cue to intervene.

"Okay, enough messing with Amai. Let's get moving." Ayano spoke, rushing her words. Amai was still flustered and confused about what just happened, but she put that aside for now. "She's right, let's go." Horuda agreed, walking to the car. The others rushed to the car while Amai and Ayano looked at each other. "We're stopping at your house first, right?" Ayano asked. Amai nodded and held Ayano's hand. "C'mon. Let's hurry and go."

-------------------

Amai unlocked the door and walked into her house. Her and Ayano were going to get changed, while the others waited downstairs. "Nice house Amai." Ayano complimented. Amai blushed and smiled. "Thank you Yan-Chan!" She cheered. The two then went up stairs to get changed. "There's a bathroom in my room, so I'll change there. You can look around my room while you get dressed." Amai said, as she went into the restroom. Ayano took the opportunity and got dressed into her outfit and took down her ponytail to let her hair lay on her shoulders.

"Nice." Ayano commentated, looking at herself. Now she just needed to wait for Amai. So, she looked around the room. The wallpaper was a nice aquamarine color with white vertical lines. She had several drawings on the wall, along with some posters of models. But then Ayano came across something that made her concerned. She saw a camera in one of the corners of the room. "The fuck?" She said under her breath. Before she could investigate further, Amai came out in her dress.

It was a light green puffy sleeved long dress with embroidered flowers on it. The sleeves were see through, and the dress stopped at her knees. Her chest was fully exposed, with her cleavage showing a bit. She also wore white flats and had dangly pastry themed earrings. And to bring the outfit together, she wore her hair in two matching space buns in the front while the rest of her hair hung in the back.

"You look incredible Ayano!" Amai complimented, blushing. Ayano was still amazed at what Amai was wearing, to the point where no words came out. Amai rolled her eyes and locked arms with Ayano. "Shall we?" Amai asked. Ayano cleared her mind and smiled. "We shall." She blushed. Amai gigged and nodded her head.

The two walked downstairs, looking like a million bucks. The others were starstruck by their looks. "You guys look amazing." Horuda complimented. Amai and Ayano thanked her. "You don't look half bad yourself." Ayano said. Horuda rolled her eyes and laughed. "Hurry up yall. Our reservation is at 6:30!" Kuu rushed. "Why are you rushing us?" Hazu asked. Kuu shrugged. "I like food." She replied, as everyone laughed at her stupidity.

---------------

"Welcome to Maki's. Do you have a reservation?" The hostess asked. "Yes. Aishi." Ayato spoke. The hostess' eyes widened. "Right this way, sorry for keeping you all waiting." She rushed. The 6 of them walked upstairs to a private room to eat. It was on the roof of the building. Amai was astonished. The view was gorgeous; the sun was just setting and the stars were just coming out. There were lights all around the borders of the roof. "This place is incredible, Ayano." Amai whispered to the raven haired girl. Ayano nodded.