No mercy

I watched as the metkayina slowed and quaritch ripped lo'aks comm off of his neck and put his ear piece in. "Jake, tell your friends to stand down. You want your kids back, You come out alone" he pulled out his gun and aimed it in the air "you know better than to test my resolve" he put his gun to lo'aks head "KEHE, NO" I yelled trying to keep myself from losing it. My adrenaline started to pump again. I used my strength that I had left to rip my restraints off.

"Shit! She's loose!" A woman avatar yelled. I couldn't get up off the ground when I got tackled "put her down!" Quaritch yelled. I felt the cold metal on my face. Quaritch put a gun to my skull "I took you under my wing jake... you betrayed me you killed your own good men good women I will not hesitate to execute your kid." I head dads voice "just wait one." I looked up at Quaritch. I felt a hot sensation coming from my nose. Then I felt it drip down my lips. I licked the blood off my face and yelled in Na'vi "you think your strong... you think I'm weak... my promise still stands from the first day I met you." Quaritch tried to hide his sense of panic when he heard what I said he just tried to keep a straight face "offers fixin to expire what's it gonna be?" I heard dad over my comm "check your fire. I'm comin out" Quaritch grabbed me by my braid. I looked up and saw mom on her ikran. Not far from her I saw Nara she had my bow and my arrows. I started making calls to her to get her to change course to me. Quaritch lifted me up and pinned me to the rail. When I saw dad was actually coming forward my stomach sank. "DAD! NO" my cries were desperate. Trying to get my father to turn back, I couldn't let him win. I tried to wriggle free from his grip but he just moved his hand from my hair to my bicep.

"Easy shot" "you shoot now they attack wait till he's on board." Lo'ak yelled in frustration.Just then Payakan jumped out of the water and I was able to break free of Quaritch. I knocked out two soldiers and pushed another two to payakan. "Brother!" Lo'ak yelled then pushed another to him.I called Nara out of the sky and she bit a man's head and threw him into the water. I ran up to her and grabbed my bow and arrows. I looked up and saw mom flying on her ikran. I ducked as bullets went flying past me. I took cover and allowed my body to do what it needed to. My adrenaline was rushing more and more with every arrow i loosed. Every breath I took. "AGHHHH. DIE!! YOU SKY PEOPLE ARE DEMONS KILLING FOR THE FUN. just as I thought our luck was turning I saw a man with a harpoon targeting lo'aks tulkun brother. "Payakan!" He ducked his head taking the warning. Deflecting the spear sending it into the water. He slipped into the sea and took off destroying more ships. I ran to Nara making the bond and taking off. I did various war cries as I soared. Everything is going so fast doing flips, spins shooting all the arrows i could. Never missing my shot. Seeing my home the place I loved so much being invaded by these demons.

The forest was all I had known... but now I had started making a life here. I had friends I was learning a new way of life and I was starting to get used to my new home and he was ruining it. Then I hear the sound of metal scraping my ears pinned back more and I saw the ship my siblings were on was on fire and crashing at that very moment. Then I looked down and saw payakan getting targeted again. I saw an opening to get a few of them when they were up in the air. Payakan had the cord tied around one of his head crests and was flailing them about.  Then it went quiet I was flying high above to help payakan not be noticed and then he jumped out of the water.  Trapping the tulkun killers and even ripping one's arm off. I made a B line to the ship my siblings were on not wasting anymore time.I saw my chance to save my siblings most of the people being dead.

I ran and grabbed my two knifes as well as tuks. I put my two in my sheaths and I held tuks. "Yn!" Tsireya yelled. My siblings looked around at me and saw me. Neteyam jumped out of the water as well. He ran to tsireya and began to cut her free. "Tuk,tuk,tuk" I said soothingly to my youngest sister. "Y/n!" She cried into my arms after I cut her free.  Tsireya! I held tuks hand in my own then handing her off to tsireya "listen to me. Get tuk out of here. Do not come back get to safety." They left and I was about to jump in when I saw lo'ak. "Lo'ak!" My older brother yelled "they've got spider we've got to get him."  "Lo'ak! No we must go." "Y/n! You don't understand we have to go back for him... or do you not care about him anymore!" "Lo'ak! He is a traitor be betrayed na'vi and went with the sky people." Neteyam looked at me with longing eyes then spoke "little sister give him another chance." I hissed "fine let's go"