002

•-Dream-•

"Okay, Dayvon" I say laughing and he looks at me through the phone

"Shut the fuck up, that's not my name, ma" He says looking back at the TV. "Who you telling, to shut the fuck up" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything "Awe okay, And Google said your name is "Dayvon Da-" I get cut off by him hanging up.

"Anyways" I say standing up going into the pantry.

I go back into my room seeing Von calling me back "What, I was on the phone with my man" I answer and he squints his eyes.

"Girl, fuck yo nigga" he tells me and I smile, it's okay because I don't got a boyfriend.

"What you doing" He questions "Nothing" I tell him scrolling through TikTok. "You still sliding through" He asks and I nod.

"Yea" I tell him.

It's been like a week since that lil club thing and what is surprising is he been the one keeping in contact with me, like, yeah, I know it was good.

"Do you have a girlfriend, nigga" I ask him and he looks at me "Nawl, I don't have a girlfriend".

"I think you lying" I tell him and he shrugs "Believe if you want to" He says and I Pick Lola up up.

"His ass dirty" Von says as I sit in the bed with him, we watching that surviving R-Kelly shit and imma just say, R-Kelly bogish as fuck.

Von Continues rolling his blunt.

"My momma used to love R-Kelly" I laugh "shit her ass still do"

"Every black house love that nigga" Von shakes his head.

I get on my phone, I get on instagram liking people posts.

"Dayvon" I look at him "it's boring over here" I tell him as he lights his blunt. "What you wanna do" He asks and I smile.

"Let's go get something to eat" I tell him and he laughs "Fat ass" He says and my smile drops.

"I'm just playing, come on" He says standing up.

Dayvon stares at me as I put ice cream in his face "My bad" I laugh and he just stares at me with a straight face.

"You so childish, I just bought you that ice cream. And you go put it in my face" He says grabbing a napkin wiping his face off.

"It's okay, little baby" I tell him and he just starts the car up.

He so tired of me.

I bet he so ready for me to go home. I asked him to take me to McDonalds. He got him self some fries and I just wanted some ice cream.

Von and his friends laugh and joke around as Von sits in his chair, getting a tattoo. The artist came to his house.

I look closely, I don't see how he laughing. Tattoo's hurt like a bitch.

"Aye, ma" I hear Von say and I turn to him "out of all these pussy ass nigga's who you think would get a tattoo, nun of that numbing shit"

I look at his group of friends before shrugging.

"Nigga you got numbing cream, I bet ha ass can do it. She got that big ass tattoo on her arm" One of his friends say and I scratch my head.

"Don't bring me into that shit" Is what I wanted to say, but I didn't.

"Her ass a cry baby, She not go do that shit" Von says and I raise my eyebrows. "Why you trynna downplay me, now imma do. Fuck is you talkin bout" I tell him.

"Ite it's like 2 thousand on you that you quit, if you don't quit, you go get the money" Von tells me as I hold my wrist out.

The tattoo man already prepped my wrist, I showed him the tat. He got the outline on md and now it's a fucking waiting game.

I tightly close my eyes as he starts tracing the Butterfly.

"Look she finna quit" Von friend 'booka' says and I stick my middle finger up.

"Fuck is y'all talking bout" I laugh as he finishes this tattoo only took like a hour.

"Run me my money" I tell Von holding my hand out.

_______________________________
𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐♡︎