007

•Dream•

It's been two days since Dayvon was on his period and we haven't talked since

He's very insecure, like you really think I'm out hear fucking cause I like to have fun in the club? Like, boy bye.

But I'm sitting in my closet on live putting up gifts people got me. I got a lot of purses, jewelry, and clothes.

I get a call making it mess my live up.

I roll my eyes because why is Dayvon calling me. I let it ring. When it hangs up I get off live making my music restart.

I grab the Goyard bag Von brought me and I put it my shelf.

I hear a knock at my door making me raise my eyebrows. Lola start barking

I go to the door. "Who is it" I question. "Open the door ma" I hear Von on the other side.

I roll me eyes. "What you want" He doesn't answer so I unlock the door opening it.

He has on a black Moncler coat, a black moncler benie, white tee shirt, black Nike tech jogging pants, and Jordan sixes.

"Hey ma" He has a slight smile on his face. "Who let you up here now" I ask him.

"Curtis, that's folks nem" Von says trying to enter but I block him. "Why you here"

"I wanted to see you" he tells me. "Why you not letting me in" he questions. "Cause you told me I can't come to your house so why you at mine"

"You know you can come over thea anytime you want, I was mad that was all" Von says entering.

I lock the door walking ahead of him. I feel him push up behind me. He wraps his arms around me.

I can feel that he has my ass is on his dick and I can feel it because he's hard. "So you came here to have sex" I ask him as we enter my room.

"I came to talk" Von says letting me go.

I turn to him. "Well we can do that after but right now I wanna have sex" I tell him pulling him towards my bed.

Omniscient
Four hours later

Dream sits in her closet finishing up putting her things away.

Dayvon enters her closet. He put his pants back on. He has his jogging pants, socks, and his Calvin Klein waistband is showing.

He sits next to Dream and they both just sit there as Dream folds her closet listening to the music which is lowly playing on her speaker.

Dayvon kisses the side of her face. "You cool" He questions and Dream ignores him. "I'm finna order something you'n want nun to eat"

"Why you mad, when I won't answering yo calls, You told me 'usually people in a relationship call or call each other back' now on David say I'm lying." Von tells her.

"I was calling you because we ain't talk in a while, but you just be calling, and calling, and calling, we do not have to talk all day" Dream tells him.

"Yes we do cause I love you ma" Dayvon says and Dream looks at him.

"I love you, but that don't mean I want to talk to you all day while I'm outside, I don't do that to you" Dream says standing up stretching.

Dream sits on Dayvon lap.

"Apologize" Dream tells him and he jerks his head back. "You apologize, you called me a bitch" he says.

"Cause that's what you were being" Dream smiles. "Aw yea? Show me I'm a bitch" Dayvon says putting his hand around her neck.

Dayvon kisses dream and she pushes his chest back, making him lay down. Dayvon puts his hands under her ass.

Dream starts twerking and grinding on him. Dayvon smiles "what is you doing" He questions. Dream laugh's sitting directly on his dick and she starts twerking.

Dream watches Dayvon show her the workouts he used to do while he was in jail. "That's not even hard I can do that" Dream watches Dayvon make it to 100 push ups.

"Do it then" He says standing up. "Not for the free" Dream says and Von digs in his pocket pulling out 500 dollars.

Dream grabs it out his hand. She gets in the position to the push ups. "Hold up, if you don't do it you gotta give me double of what I gave you" Dayvon says and Dream side eyes him.

"How about you double that, and give it to the next person" Dream says and Von chuckles.

She starts of good making it to 15, "wait a minute" is what she wanted to say. Von laughs as he notices she slowed down.

"Okay I give up" Dream stands up laughing. "Awe now give me my money" Dayvon says and Dream ignores him.

"Tomorrow I got you" Dream chuckles.