004

•-Dream-•

I open the water bottle looking at the camera set up on the dresser

I open the water bottle looking at the camera set up on the dresser. "Okay y'all so today is, Dayvon's birthday and Imma wake him up" I'm not on live or nun.

I'm just recording on my normal camera.

I walk over to him. "Y'all I'm not even go do a lot of water, cause that's bogus" I look at the camera.

I turn back to Von and he woke now just looking at me. "How you go try to wet me, and you talking loud ass fuck" He asks and I smile.

"Boy, wasn't nobody about to wet you" I say drinking the water.

I put the water on the nightstand. "Happy birthday" I fall on him.

I crawl to face kissing all over his face. "How old are you now, like, twenty-three? it's giving old man" I laugh.

"You like, twenty one, and still lame? lil girl" Von says laughing and I cover my nose.

"Brush yo teeth, before you come for me" I tell him.

"Ite come with me" He says.

He carry's me into the bathroom, cupping my ass with his hands.

He sits me on the Counter. Von grabs his tooth brush and I jump of the counter. "I need my phone" I say going out seeing my mom calling me.

"Hey, ma" I smile putting my phone to my ear. "Hey, baby. You still about to see us before we leave" My mom says.

Me and my mom very close. Like slightest thing go wrong, I call my mom.

"Yeah, I'm on my way now" I tell her sliding my slides on. "Okay, I love you drive safe" My mom says.

"I love you, too" I smile before hanging up.

"Dayvon, I'm about to leave" I go over to the bathroom. He looks at me still brushing his teeth.

"I'm literally going to be right back" I tell him, If he was done I would've gave him a kiss but, he brushing his teeth and that's nasty.

I enter my mom house and she sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"Hey, momma" I sit next to her. "Hey, baby. How you been doing, what you been up too" She questions.

"I been good, and I think I got a boyfriend now" I tell her and she smiles "Finally you over that man" She says and I laugh.

"Been been" I tell her and she laughs.