008

These chapters are about to be told in 3rd person, just not to confuse y'all.

•Dream•

Dream lays in her bed debating if she should really go to her sisters gender reveal

Dream lays in her bed debating if she should really go to her sisters gender reveal. She been feeling sick for the last few days.

Dream sighs as she stands up.

She enters her bathroom, she does her face routine before getting into the shower.

Dream stays in for about 30 minutes before getting out and going into her closet.

Dream puts her glasses on as she gets out the car at the lil gender reveal.

"Heyy" Her sisters mom greets her as she gets out the car.

"Hey, where's Mi'zani" Dream questions putting a smile on her face "she over there" she points.

"You so big, what you havin" Dream asks approaching her sister. "I don't know, that's why I'm having a gender reveal"

"Come on y'all we finna start" Mi'Zani mom says and everyone gathers up.

Dream looks around she actually never seen Mi'zani baby daddy before. Dream buts her hand over her mouth as she sees Wop is actually Mi'zani baby daddy.

"Oh wow" Dream mumbles pulling her phone out. She takes a quick picture of Wop sending him to the group chat.

'Oh wow, look who Mi'zani baby daddy is' She sends she looks back up as people start counting down.

Dream smiles as the ballon pops and revealing it's a boy.

Dream turns around seeing Von is there he is on his phone while talking to His friends. Dream squints as a little boy is sitting next to him and a little girl standing in front of him.

They both look around one and a few months.

She realizes it's probably his kids. Her and Dayvon been together for about six months now and She actually never met his kids.

Dream turns around seeing her other sister Alora approaching "take me to the gas station" She says and Dream squints her eyes.

"I didn't even get a hey" Dream laughs. Alora her little sister she 17 years old. "Hey" Alora smiles hugging her sister.

"Girl come on" Dream says and she walks away Alora following close in suit.

"Oh ma god, let me drive" Alora says as they approach the car. "Hell no, do you even know how to drive" Dream questions.

"Yes I got my license, look" Alora quickly pulls her license out her purse. "I swear if you get in a accident you paying to get my car fixed" Dream says and Alora smiles doing a lil happy dance.