205

Dream walks back stage of a concert with Jayda

Dream walks back stage of a concert with Jayda. Her and Jayda stop at Lil baby dressing room.

"Let me see if it's cool for you to come in" Jayda says and Dream squints her eyes looking at her weirdly. "Mhm" Dream says as Jayda enters the room.

Dream watches as a Guy and his entourage walks past.

The shirtless boy with chains catches Dream eyes and they both keep eye contact as he walks away. Dream slowly shakes her head unlocking her phone.

"Excuse me" She heard. Dream looks up seeing it was the boy she was looking at. "I just wanted to tell you look good as fuck" He rubs his hands together.

"Thank you" Dream smiles. "I'm Tjay" he introduces himself with a slight smile on his face. "I'm Dream"

"I know. Can I get yo number or sum" He asks and Dream nods putting her number in his phone. "Ight imma hit you up later" He smiles and Dream nods.

Tjay jog's away catching up to his entourage.

Dream puts her phone into her purse "Dayvon" Dream calls out as he is still sitting on her couch, With no shirt on. He was supposed to been have took Maj.

Dream about to go outside.

"Hello" Dream says and he slowly looks at her with his eyes low. Dream looks at the Tv realizing it's off. "What was you looking at" She laughs as he just stares at her.

Von closes his eyes leaning his head back.

"Are you okay" She asks him.

"Where you finna go" He asks opening his eyes which looks like they are still closed. "With my sisters... why you still here" She says as her phone starts ringing.

"Are you ready" Juju asks as Dream answers the phone. "Bitc- No" Von says cutting Dream off.

"Is that Von" Juju asks and Dream Rolls her eyes. "I'm go call you back" Dream hangs up walking over to Von.

"Are you okay" She asks him as he closes his eyes.

"Von. You high as fuck" She grabs his face as is just motionless. "Your shorts to short" Dayvon says grabbing her wait with both hands.

Von lays down. "I got a Question" Dream says and Von doesn't respond.

"How many hoes you got" She asks and Dayvon sits up. "Why you asking me this while I'm high" He looks at her like he slow.

"I don't got no hoes" He says pulling her towards him.

"You still a big ass liar while you high" She laughs and he sucks his teeth.

"I'm about to leave. go get maj" She says and Von stands up. He picks her up. "You not going outside" Dayvon tells her as she yells.

"Put me down before you drop me. I'm so do real right now Dayvon" Dream says holding onto him for dear life.