7 Lost Player

(Your POV)
We are on the plane and Shakes is talking to dancing Rasta about Edwin. And the last time he played soccer.
I don't play attention since I already know that to Uncle. I mean Coach hehe just a slip on the mind.

(Skip Time)

We are walking to the beach. Then I heard Shakes talking, then heard "Supa Strikas won't know what hit them." We turn around and see three guys with jerseys *must be the other team.* Shakes asked the guy if he thinks their the next Edwin. *cause he ain't* " don't compare me with him. He let his team and fans down. You only as good as your last match. Remember that when you lose" Don Aldo said as he walked away.

Shakes look pissed "Just forget about it man. Save it for the game." Dancing Rasta said. "Yeah, plus he's wrong we can learn and get better to beat them." I said

They look at me "What?" I said confused. "This is the first time we heard you talk in a conversation!" Shakes says. "No. I've talk before." I said " Oh yeah? when brother?" Cool Jo says "When we practice but some of you don't play attention..." I said walking away.

                   (Skip Time)
                 (Authors POV)

It's we're play a pre-game in the sand and the Supa Strikas seem to be doing bad very. Cool Jo try's to slid but he ends up getting his feet under the sand. The rest don't seem to be doing better. At least Big Bo is able to stop the ball from going in to the net. Even with that they don't seem to be able to keep the ball. So the other team end up scoring. We lost this match but maybe Coach will be able to find a way for the team to win. Coach told the team we have three days to prepare for the game against Palmentieri.

                    (Skip Time)
                   (Your POV)
I heard the guys are going to a party that's going to happen tonight. I said I'll think about going. *Oh but I am just that you won't be able to recognize me.* I get ready for the party and when I'm walking out I see Blok and North Shaw. I continue to walk I was stop.

(Next Chapter coming soon! 389 words)