12 Big Azul!!

(Authors POV)
"Heheh Shakes we're impressed you here this early!" El Matador said. "Yea. yea." He replied back. Cool Jo ends up *yawning*. "Any idea why Coach has us here. So early? What's going down?" CJ asked. "Uh.. the lift?" Klaus says. "Ha.ha. No what going on!" Twisting Tiger says.
"Yea! Captain?" Shakes says as he looks at Dancing Rasta. 

"Coach wants to give you guys a hair cut" Big Bo says. As the guys start being worried. The two end up laughing.

                   (Your POV)
As we get off the elevator. And the lights are off. I feel someone hugging my arm. Heard North Shaw make ghost. "Good morning team. The time has come two face!" Coach says. As the lights begin to turn on.

We see De Los Santos! The team is very surprised by how big he is. I look and see who is hugging my arm. Should have know it was two people...

(Skip Time after the two strikers train!)

We're in the Striker jet and hear in the conversation between Rasta and Shakes. "Rasta? Why are the Azul's so good at soccer?" Shakes ask. Rasta explains how they might be good at soccer. Then Shakes ask how De Los Santos become good at it. "No one knows Shakes. The Azul they don't talk about it." Rasta says as he looks at me. "Someone might know...because I ended figuring it out.." I whispered. "We need to get some rest brother." Rasta says.

                  (Skip time)
We line up and I get a look at De Los Santos. *dude tall Coach was right about him!* I end up sitting in the bench and watch as the team. Shoot the ball and De Los Santos catches it with his hands the next second and later then end up score in our goal.

De Los Santos caught the ball and shakes his head trying to head bud it. 
The match ended. I get up to go check on him and see De Los Santos saying how he was impressed by Shakes. As Santos ends up leaving.

                  (Skip Time)

After talking with a few fans. Which I didn't know I have since Coach doesn't put me on the field. I end up getting lost and went inside a door. *I really suck at direction. Huh* I enter the room with my bag that I have to hide so no one looks inside and find out the secret. I've learned from the looker incidence that someone might look inside a locker.  As I was changing I heard something drop behind me. I put oh my shirt and see the Big man himself De Los Santos.

"I but you how why when your suppose to be a gu-!" I cover his mouth with my hands as best I can by getting on the big bench. *I really need to ask Blok or Big Bo for help *sigh** "Yes I'm a female but no suppose to know. Got that.!" I said. He nods.

            (Explain part here)

"So what will it take you to be quiet man." I said. He looks at me while thinking. "Favors." "What?" I said. "Five favors you do me five favors and I'll keep your secret." He said "ok" I replied

           (Skip Time game day)
I'm on the bench again at this point I'm just used to it. I look at the others play. They score past De Los Santos! Guess some people don't know what to expect. As the game continues we end up winning! Yea!

As we leave I am stop by the big man in blue De Los Santos. He takes my hand and kiss it. I look around and see the cameras are on us. "We should hang out sometime when our teams play each other. I would love to get to know you better." He says. As he stands up smilies and winks. *dudes a bit of a flirt who would have known..* "sure thing Santos." I said as we walked away from the field.
"Well Brenda that was a surprise!" "Yes that was Mack! why would De Los Santos do that when they have never met before?" "Or have they Brenda!" Mack and Brenda say.

(Sorry if these chapters don't make sense. Words 694)