10 Lost Player pt 3

(The next Day!)
                  (Your POV)
We end up training with THE EDWIN!! As we are training I hear some of the guys laughing and see Blok's face red. "What's up?" I said They show me a picture of me and Blok hugging each other while sleeping. I get flustered heh "I umm.. maybe have gotten into the wrong bed last night" I said to not say what happened last night. "Surre dude!" North Shaw said teasingly. I look away. "Man no need to get mad." Cool Jo says. "I'm not mad." I said We end up continuing training. For the match against Palmientiere.

(Game Day! Skip Time)
(Authors POV)
"Both team seem to be doing well Mac" said the announcer "I know what you mean" They said.
(Skip time break back to game!)

                  (Your POV)
I walk up to Coach. " Hey Coach?" I said "Yes?" He replied "Oh come I haven't been able to play on the field?" I said he turns around looks at me "because it's not your time yet, but when it is you'll know." He said.

He gave me a note that said 'emergency' "You can read it after the game if you want or when something bad occurs. It's your choice." He said. "I'll read it when the time is right." I said. He smiled and we went back to watching the game.

(Skip Time in the locker room! Won the Game!)

I'm in the locker room and enter the room to see no one inside *YES!!* I take off my shorts and shirt. I put on comfy pants to get I hear the shower door open and see Blok! * Oh no people are in here!* "Hey Blok what's wrong?" Someone said *Oh no it's Big Bo!?* As Big Bo is trying to look over Blok he sees me and the looks surprised. * SHOOT SHOOT* I wasn't fast enough on changing and Big Bo saw. "Y/N?!?" He said. *ugh I really need to be more careful* "*sigh* "Blok it's okay just let him in" I said as finish putting on my shirt.

"I-How-wh-" Big Bo said confused. I interrupted him and said "I'll explain everything thing. Blok you can head out if you want." "/::: //(I'll be outside)" He said. "You might might to sit down"I said Still in shock because of the whole find you team a female thing. I start explaining.

(I'm going to skip the explaining part blah blah your P/N and Y/N blah blah)

"And that's it" I said " Hmm.." Big Bo said "Soo..." I said I said getting his attention. "What will it take to keep this a secret?" I said. "What?" He said.  "To keep this from getting out? You can ask for anything." I said *I trust Big Bo* "hmm.. how about in the future you do me some favors. Yea?" He said "sure." I said.

          (Skip Time on the fly)
The team team is talking about the game and how Shakes helped Edwin come out of his hiding place.  I get a tap on my shoulder "hey Y-P/N you want some chips?" He asked "sure I see why not?" I said.

Reaching my hand out to get some. Just to see someone else put their chips in front of me. I look up and see Blok smiling? "Umm.. thanks you guys" I said as I take one chip from both bags.

                 (Authors POV)
As P/N was eating the two chips she got. Blok and Big Bo were glaring at each other.

(Drama oh who know what can happen! Next chapter coming soon! P.S. I'm going to be going fast forward next chapter on ep 4.Words 605)