8 Lost Player Pt 2

(Your POV)
I was stopped when I turned around and see it's North Shaw.

"Hey man my bro keeps looking at you and I think he might have a crush on you! And I think I might have one too!" He said winking. I look over at Blok and he's rubbing the back of his head. "Really?" I say with my normal voice. "Yea it'll be very sweet if you can come to the party with us!" North Shaw says. "Sure" I said. * At least North Shaw didn't realize who I am* "oh yea before I forget what's your name dudette!" He asked.

"Y/N" I said. As I began to walk alongside them.

(Skip Time you arrive at the party)

We're at the party having fun. And everyone seems to having fun. Well almost everyone Big Bo does seem to like it? Wonder why? I turn and I look at Blok and see he isn't wearing a shirt *BLUSH* I decide to go to Big Bo! *Maybe I can help him!*

I get one of his hands and lead him to somewhere with no noise. He seems to calm down and put his hands down "Thank you I needed to get out of their" He says. "Your welcome! Glad I was able to help!" I said He looks at me deep in though "I'm sorry but have we meet?" He asked. "Oh how rude of me. I'm Y/N and you are?" I say. *Please don't recognize me!*

"I'm Big Bo." He says " well it's nice to meet you Big Bo. I best be going" I said while walking away. Just to be stop by him grabbing my hand. "I umm was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime" He said "sure I don't mind." I said I end up giving him my phone number and I get his in my since I didn't have it.

(Next chapter coming soon! 314 words)