13 Old friends/team

I'm talking with Blok and Big Bo about the problem I keep having.. "So yea that's pretty much it. Do you think you guy can help me." I said. *heh this is a bit embarrassing*.  They look at each other and nod their heads. "Sure we can help you." Big Bo said. "Thanks you guys." I replied.   

As I was walk and saw the red hair himself. "Oh hey um.. P/N" he said. "You heard huh.." I said "yes sorry the eavesdropping heh" he said.

I began to walk away. "So how come your bad with directions?" He says trying to make conversation. "I'm not sure just happens.." I said.

We are lined up for the game and go sit on the bench. *At least I can still watch and get paid I'll try and head for the hospital when we play next match* I focus on the game and see the other team defense knowing Twisting Tiger every move! *Seems like someone did their studies and someone else needs new moves...* their are only under 15 seconds left in the game. He shoot the ball threw defense and Shakes scored it. We won at the last second! YAY!!

(Skip Time)
I end up walking with Twisting Tiger and Shakes. " like they knew my every move?." Twisting Tiger says. "How would they know your every move though?" Shakes says
"Man's right." I says

We see two of the team members from the other team one of them said " hey when you see Ura Giri tell him that's for that training video of yours" then they walked away throwing away the dvd. "That explains it" I said "Your training DVD" Shakes continues. "I don't have one Uri Giri!" Tiger says "bless you" Shakes says "No Uri Giri is my old Coach only he would do this" Tiger says as he explains why.

(Skip Time)

We are training for our next match against Nakama. El Matador is still trying to get Tiger to tell us their secrets. Tiger refuses and doesn't want to betray them. * Plus If they tell us their secrets then it won't be a fun game*
"Nakama come to night tmr we play them" Coach says. "Shakes, P/N ca. you guys stay with me late?" "absolutely" Shakes says. I just nod my head.

(Next one coming soon! 392 words)