6

Chapter 6 Spicy Tempeh Poached Eggs

After taking a bath, Su Nianbai came to the living room holding the cub, which was clean and fragrant.

On the dining table, three bowls of custard presented by Figure 707 are quietly placed there, exuding a hot aroma.

"Come on, cub, let's eat!"

Held in Su Nianbai's arms, the cub who enjoyed the feeding service for the first time shook his ears and embarrassedly swallowed the custard that Su Nianbai scooped up for him.

The fragrant and soft custard melts in the mouth, and the fresh and salty smell spreads wantonly in the mouth.

The moment the custard entered the mouth, the cub froze suddenly.

This is a good thing he has never eaten before.

Because I am familiar with the pain caused by hunger, I know the preciousness of food more and more.

Swallowing the custard in its mouth hastily, the cub tilted its head to avoid Su Nianbai's refeeding, and looked up at Su Nianbai eagerly.

What are you doing, this is good, you eat!

Several feedings were avoided by the cub pursing his lips. Seeing the cub's gestures and gestures, Su Nianbai finally understood what he meant, put down the spoon, his heart softened in a mess.

"Don't give it up to me, this bowl is just for cubs."

Su Nianbai picked up the cub and kissed it hard, then Su Nianbai motioned him to look at the wooden table.

"Look, each person has one bowl of custard."

"So don't worry about not having enough food. Come on, cub, let's continue eating." After confirming that

Su Nianbai had something to eat, the relieved cub looked away and started Eat reverently and mindfully.

Being hugged in a warm and comfortable embrace, the hot and delicious food was constantly being fed into the mouth. The cub blinked dizzily, feeling that everything in front of him was too beautiful, so beautiful that it was a little illusory.

How could anyone be willing to treat him so well?

He doesn't deserve it.

Glancing at Su Nianbai secretly, the cub's thick and long tail firmly circled Su Nianbai's wrist.

In his aboveboard sneak peek, Su Nianbai fed the cub the last bite of custard, and then gave him a big kiss.

"Zizai is awesome. He has finished eating a bowl of custard. He is a good cat who is not picky!"

Knowing that the cub lacks a sense of security, Su Nianbai worked hard to implement his "boasting" policy, trying to restore the cub's confidence as soon as possible. and build a sense of security.

However, facing Su Nianbai's praise and big kiss, the cub trembled his ears guiltyly, and once again realized the fact that he was a despicable liar.

The reason why the guardian is so kind to him is because he was deceived.

The guardian didn't know that he was a mutant albino, and thought he was a normal white cat.

"Meow"

the cub's ears were flattened, and the golden eyes were closed guiltily.

Anyway, his fur is so ugly, and there is no tiger pattern on his body, which is just convenient for him to pretend to be a cat.