66

Chapter 66 Sweet and Sour Pork & Pepper Roasted Pig Tail

With Su Nianbai's enthusiastic help, all the people were connected to the star network soon.

The secretary-general took a deep breath and gradually recovered from the shock.

He rubbed his face and sat up slowly from the chair, not allowing his sweaty back to stain the noble chair carved from red heart cork.

It was a chair carved out of red heart cork, red heart cork!

How could it be...

"Wow, there is finally an internet connection!"

The Secretary-General hadn't finished his thoughts when he was interrupted by 707's excited low cry.

Seeing 707 sitting down mercilessly, the Secretary-General's little heart trembled slightly, and a layer of tears gradually emerged from his slender eyes.

That's the red heart cork, the red heart cork,

how can qaq be so ungrateful!

Meanwhile, the other side.

Just when the happy dogs in the Midi were surfing the Internet, outside the Midi, with Su Nianbai's violent "scraping the Internet" action, the network of the troops stationed outside instantly exploded.

...? ? ?

Seeing it jumping from green to red, and finally jumping from 8G to 3G after a few flashes, the leader of the garrison, Major General X, immediately became angry.

"What's going on? Is the network cable being eaten by wild cats again? Didn't I tell you that pets are not allowed in the military? Did someone secretly raise them again???" He was talking to the third prince

. While watching the video, Major General X who was cut off from the Internet in the middle of the report, felt that he was about to die of anger.

This is an important report once a quarter!

Wouldn't it make him look useless if he was forced to interrupt because of this small problem? ?

His good image with His Royal Highness the Third Prince must be greatly reduced now!

Under Major General X's almost devouring angry eyes, his adjutant lowered his head, not daring to face his anger.

"But sir..."

the adjutant said very depressed.

"This time the network cable was not eaten by wild cats..."

"...Huh?"

Under Major General X's puzzled and angry gaze, the adjutant said solemnly.

"Our network suddenly became stuck. Due to the sudden interruption of the network, many precision instruments in the army were damaged to varying degrees." "So I think..." The adjutant paused, his voice

suddenly

lowered .

"I think this is a premeditated and targeted hacker attack!!"

Major General X: ...? ?

Major General x: ...! !

"Investigate! Be sure to continue to investigate strictly!"

With a violent wave of his generous palm, Major General X's face was sullen, and his expression was a bit ferocious due to excessive emotion.

"If you dare to attack the military network here in Capital Star, no matter who instigates the hacker, no matter who is behind the hacker, you can't protect him!" Just kidding, in terms of the backer behind the competition, who can

✓Food Conquers All Stars [Live]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara