48

Chapter 48 [Second update] Braised catfish & hawthorn honey porridge

Just when the third prince was shrouded in mysterious fluctuations, and the capital star was undercurrent and treacherous.

In the death star domain's domain chief's office, the bald domain chief sighed contentedly as he looked at the finally received reply on the light screen.

"Damn it, you finally replied to us."

"As soon as the joint report was reported, the news over there was returned very quickly, so the documents we handed in before were not opened." He rolled his eyes

greatly , the head of the domain touched his bald head, his thick black brow furrowed wildly.

"No matter how much you went too far in the past, you can see it on the bright side. Now you don't even plan to pretend. Why, after the defeat of the Zerg, they, the nobles, can sit back and relax?" "Hand it up

. The file for sealing the Zerg has been delayed until now, and there is no news about it, and the 15-day processing time is coming soon, I want to see what they are going to do." The long legs slammed on the table

, The domain chief narrowed his eyes and said with a sneer.

"Don't let the Zerg make a comeback at that time, and those bullshit officials will be frightened and run away early." "

Hey, it's uncertain at that time, our territory will be expanded several times."

"Boss..."

He looked helplessly at the bald head of the region , Secretary Octopus handed him a glass of water and said soothingly.

"Walls have ears, you should be a little more careful."

"It's not worth getting angry over those bastards. Come on, have a sip of tea to calm the fire. After you calm down, you have to write a report."

Hearing the deafening voices of "writing a report" In big characters, the domain chief's tough facial features instantly wrinkled, and the whole person's aura instantly languished.

"I'm so bored, writing reports, writing his mother's reports, is the report something that a human can write... Pooh, why is the water so bitter?"

Gently lifted the head of the domain's leg that was on the table and dropped it down. In the eyes of the head of the area's accusation, the secretary-general pushed his gold-rimmed glasses and said with a smile.

"This is the 'tea' that appeared in Xiaosu's live broadcast room before. It has the effect of clearing away heat." "

This is a good thing synthesized through an ingredient synthesis machine. A cup of 18,000, boss, you really want to spit it out." Is it?"

The moment the secretary-general announced the price, the head of the domain suddenly paused as he stretched his head towards the trash can.

Forcibly swallowing the bitter tea in his mouth, Yu Zhang wrinkled his face, raised his head and poured down a whole cup of strong tea.

"It's so hard. Isn't our star domain's finances very tight? Don't spend money on such bitter things in the future." Putting the teacup into the

Secretary General's hand, he looked at the precious share on the table. For the paper report, the domain head looked up to the sky and sighed, and picked up the pen with a painful expression on his face.

"...That's right! Tell Xiao Su about this, I don't believe that the old guys on the capital star are not greedy for good things like healing abilities." "It is estimated that after a while,