36

Chapter 36 [One more] Stir-fried Bacon with Cabbage & Mushroom Polenta

Su Nianbai was still curious about what Lance was going to use that bead for.

But seeing Lance's reluctance to elaborate, Su Nianbai didn't insist on asking.

He asked about the progress of 707 with his consciousness, and after getting an accurate answer, Su Nianbai breathed a sigh of relief, looked at Lance and said with a smile.

"707 said that the light beads will be repaired in two days, and I'll bring them to you when it's repaired."

Hearing this, Lance nodded, with a rare and well-behaved expression on his face.

"Okay."

At seven o'clock that night, Su Nianbai started the broadcast on time after solving the "fighting incident".

"Good evening, everyone. Today's dinner is fried bacon with cabbage and polenta with fresh mushrooms. I hope you like it!"

[Good evening in vain~]

Seeing Su Nianbai smiling and in a good mood, we have been discussing for an entire afternoon The audience couldn't help being curious and asked questions enthusiastically in the barrage.

[Bai Bai, did something happen this afternoon? It's rare to see you so flustered...]

"Huh? In the afternoon?"

Seeing the concern in the barrage area, Su Nianbai rolled his eyes, feeling a wave of warmth in his heart.

"Actually, it's not a big deal, it's just that the two cubs at home got into a fight."

Su Nianbai sliced ​​the bacon vigorously, and Su Nianbai put the sliced ​​bacon into an empty plate, and then briefly described what happened in the afternoon.

"...It's roughly like this. I was in a hurry to mediate and persuade the fight, so I left after cooking the dishes. I'm sorry."

Su Nianbai clasped his hands together and smiled apologetically at the main camera.

"As compensation, can we draw five more for tonight's lottery? After all, it doesn't feel good to put the camera there and leave alone."

Seeing his apologetic face, the audience in the live broadcast room quickly typed "good, good" while naturally distorting the focus.

[Wow, I'm so envious, Bai Bai is such a fairy baby, it's great that he doesn't favor each other and treats everyone equally! ! Idea @我的忠心老妈, why is he still a child, my younger brother can be treated so much better than me! ! ! o(╥﹏╥)o]

[555 I'm so envious too! Obviously my sister and I are only two years apart, and I'm still a baby, so why do you just acquiesce that I want to let her go! To be a mature big girl! ! I don't want to ah woo woo woo TvT]

[really! It's really great to do this in vain. For children, it really hurts a lot to treat them differently! ! ! Leopard Cries.jpg]

As we all know, Su Nianbai's audience covers a wide range of ages.

Therefore, after listening to Su Nianbai's handling of the "fighting incident", many parents began to reflect on the messages of young viewers crying and resentful in the barrage area.

[...I didn't realize it before, and subconsciously thought that the big ones should be more sensible. Now it seems that my previous approach is indeed a bit inappropriate. Thanks to the host for making me realize this, Rose.jpg] [Thank you for the sharing, the harvest is really