33

Chapter 33 [One more] Stir-fried bracken & beef porridge with shredded chicken
"Good morning everyone, today's breakfast is chicken fried bracken and beef egg porridge, I hope you like it!"

Facing Su Nianbai's greetings, the audience who just struggled to get up from the bed and watched the live broadcast with sleepy eyes Their spirits were shaken, and they felt that the whole person was refreshed.

[Good morning duck in vain! Looking forward to the delicious food this morning! ]

interacted briefly with the barrage area, and after a few minutes, guessing that the ingredients that needed to be soaked in advance had been processed almost, Su Nianbai bent his eyes and pulled up the barrage area.

"Everyone, wait a moment, breakfast will be ready soon!"

In the live broadcast room, seeing Su Nianbai's figure in action, the netizens in the next-door star field opened their mouths and yawned in unison.

[Help, I'm so sleepy... Huh, the live broadcast starts at 7 o'clock every morning, is Bai Bai's work and rest so regular? ! I feel like my eyelids are going to stick together, so sleepy o(╥﹏╥)o]

[So sleepy+1, the child didn't go to sleep until after 3:00 last night, when the alarm clock rang at 6:50 just now, I It's almost a sudden cardiac arrest. Ask the family members of the Death Star Territory, why do you wake up so early in the morning? ]

[The secret to getting up early is of course...not staying up late! ! ]

Facing the painful advice from the netizens next door, the Death Star Domain netizens who had just experienced this not long ago sighed and persuaded them with concern.

[Really, sisters, you still have to go to bed early and get up early! Staying up late for a long time is really harmful to the body. Since I have a regular work and rest with Bai Bai, I feel more energetic at 996! Smiling and tearful cat cat head.jpg]

[The secret is very simple! You follow the time of the live broadcast in vain, and gradually adjust your schedule! ]

[Regular work and rest really nourishes people. Ever since I abruptly adjusted my work and rest in order to follow the live broadcast, my whole person's energy and spirit have improved a lot. Sisters listen to my advice, you must go to bed early and get up early! In order to taste delicious food better, you also need to take good care of your body, right? ]

Well... Yazi sounds reasonable!

With the testimony of more and more netizens from the Death Star Field, the netizens from the next-door Star Field were silently moved.

You are right, the body is the capital of everything.

In order to better taste the food, adjust! Schedule or something, adjust it from today!

After making up their minds, the netizens in the neighboring star field let out a long sigh of relief, feeling much more relaxed.

In fact, staying up late hurts the body or something, people who stay up late have the most experience.

However, after a long time, the body slowly produces a vicious circle.

Habitually staying up late, habitually regretting, and then habitually staying up late again in remorse, the energy of the whole person is gradually worn out in this cycle, and I watch myself gradually sinking.

It is precisely because of this that after being "forced" to make the decision to go to bed early and get up early, a feeling of vitality and hope suddenly filled my heart.

Woohoo, that's great, this feeling of being gradually getting better.

Excitedly wiping the tears from the corners of his eyes, the netizens from the next-door star field sniffed and dragged out the reward interface tearfully.

Love life, love in vain!

So, when Su Nianbai finished his breakfast and was about to greet the audience to start tasting, what

he saw was the rewards floating all over the screen in the live broadcast room, and the crying "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ".

...?

No, what's going on?

Why did the audience in the live broadcast room cry like this while he was cooking breakfast?

Blinking his eyes blankly, Su Nianbai bent his eyes helplessly after understanding the whole story.

"Okay, everyone, don't cry, since you have decided to go to bed early and get up early, you are all good boys!"

Su Nianbai smiled and comforted the audience.

After a while, Su Nianbai cleared his throat and selectively skipped over the matter, seeing "Want to hug and hold high!" in the barrage area.

"Since it is difficult for everyone to get up early, I will give you a little help? In the morning live broadcast lottery draw, an extra five lucky viewers will be drawn." "How, in this way, will getting up early become easier?

" Are you motivated?"

Looking at the exclamation marks floating across the screen in the bullet screen area, Su Nianbai smiled warmly, and waved to enable the tasting authority.

"The tasting permission has been opened, everyone, come and have breakfast!"

[Okay! ]

Hearing this, the audience who had been sitting around the tasting area in advance cheered, lowered their heads and began to gorge themselves on eating.

Stir-fried bracken with shredded chicken tastes sober and refreshing. The fresh and crisp bracken is accompanied by shredded spring bamboo shoots, bringing a touch of spring flavor in this early summer season.

The thinly sliced ​​chicken tastes fragrant and tough. The original fragrance of the chicken is combined with the refreshingness of the bracken. Not only does it taste fragrant and tender, but it also looks very attractive with a very special mountain game in it. , can be said to be excellent in color, fragrance and taste.

After trying the fried bracken with shredded chicken over there, let's take a sip of the hot beef and egg porridge.

The tenderloin on the back of the beef tastes tender and smooth. After a long time of cooking, the unique mellowness of the beef is completely stimulated and completely melted into the soft rice porridge.

The eggs in the porridge are added just before the fire is turned off. The whole raw aseptic eggs are gradually cooked by the residual temperature in the casserole. Not only do they taste soft and tender, but they also have a unique fragrance.

Woohoo, it's delicious!

After the policy change, the speed of approval for cross-domain Internet access by netizens in the next-door star field has also gradually increased.

At this time, in Su Nianbai's live broadcast room, many netizens who were just let in today were squatting here, eating deliciously.

Since they hadn't finished the previous replay, they didn't know Su Nianbai's request, and they looked at the empty barrage area, and suddenly became furious.

What's going on with the netizens of the Death Star Domain, how can they patronize and eat? !

The barrage area is empty, how embarrassing it looks!

When you brush it up, you must let Baibai feel their love and affection!

As a result, the newcomers munched on delicious food and swiped vigorously in the blank barrage area.

Seeing this, the Death Star Domain netizens who were concentrating on tasting delicious food became anxious in an instant.

What's the matter with you, didn't you agree that everyone would stop using it together, why did you sneak away? !

If you act like this, it will appear to Bai Bai that we are very cold, heartless, and useless!

Scheming, really too scheming!

So not to be outdone, the netizens in the Death Star Field also followed suit with rainbow farts.

All of a sudden, all kinds of exaggerated rhetoric and metaphors filled the barrage area, successfully embarrassing Su Nianbai until his scalp numb and his toes buckled.

A minute later, the netizens on both sides joined hands to mention Su Nianbai's all silence.

"Everyone, eat well."

With red ears, Su Nianbai wrinkled his nose and said embarrassedly.

"Don't always swipe so exaggeratedly."

Netizens: QAQ

, it's really fun to blow rainbow farts for nothing!

After finishing the live broadcast in the morning, Su Nianbai quit Starnet and slowly opened his eyes.

The living room in front of him was empty, since the last time he turned into a human and was reminded to put on clothes, Su Nianbai found that Lance became very unwilling to talk to him.

Except for meal time, Lance spends almost all day in the virtual training room.

And as an enlightened "parent", Su Nianbai is not good at affecting the training of his own cubs.

Just like that, Su Nianbai, who had no cat to pet, was completely free.

The data of most of the ingredients and seasonings had been basically synthesized, and he beat up all the dangerous snakes and beasts in the vicinity one by one.

Su Nianbai slumped on the sofa bored, and Su Nianbai, who was so idle that he was about to grow mushrooms, turned over, and suddenly a good idea popped up in his mind.

Taking advantage of the free time, he can just look up more information and think about the mode of getting along with Zai Zai.

In this way, after Zai Zai's "little temper" is over, when he looks back, he finds that he has already become an enlightened and perfect parent.

Maybe he would be so moved that he turned over and let him touch his belly!

The more Su Nianbai thought about it, the happier he became, and the more he thought about it, the more feasible he felt.

With his backhand, he pulled out 707 who wasted his energy and played games on his star network. Under 707's aggrieved and resentful gaze, Su Nianbai said with sparkling eyes.

"707, please connect to the Earth's information database and help me search for information about the rebellious period of teenagers." "...

Ang?"

Hearing this, 707, who was playing games so much that he was almost dumbfounded, froze for a moment.

Seeing Su Nianbai's excited face, while 707 was collecting information for him, a bad premonition slowly rose in his heart.

"Host, what do you want these materials for?"

"That's right," Su Nianbai's eyes sparkled, and two blushes of excitement appeared on his fair face.

"I'm going to write a book "White Tiger Cubs: Potentially Useful Tips for Dealing with Youth Rebellion" based on the special situation of cubs." "Oh, that's right... No, what ???

"

All stupid.

"Host, are you going to publish a book?"

Using that guy as a template and blueprint, come up with a little trick to deal with youth rebellion... When that cold-faced monster finds out, he will be mad, right? !

Slowly shivering, 707 was a little scared.

"Well, why don't I teach you how to operate it, and you can find the host yourself?"

Don't affect me when you two make troubles, my force value is low, I can't beat you two!

The very self-aware 707 was desperate.

Seeing 707's gloomy and depressed expression, Su Nianbai glanced at it puzzled, wondering why it would think of publishing a book.

"Of course not, I'm just going to make a note."

Su Nianbai silently clenched his fists, his expression full of hope.

"As long as you work steadily and gradually increase Zai Zai's trust in me, then one day, I will rua to Zai Zai's belly!"

Big belly, a hairy belly that is so big that the whole person can pounce on it and suck it!

Just thinking about the big, soft, smooth and smooth belly, which looks very good to the touch, Su Nianbai feels that he is full of motivation and can tolerate all the arrogance and rebellion of adolescent cubs.

"Well, is there so much information?"

Su Nianbai tilted his head when he saw the document package from 707, which was hundreds of gigabytes in size, and deeply felt the gap between the interstellar and the earth.

If you look at the information on this side of the earth, you can see rich experience and feel that it is very feasible.

Unlike the orcs who only have two dry pages, the suggested measures above are to fight, which seems to be a very unreliable Yazi.

The previous relationship between him and Zai Zai went wrong, it must be because the theory of the orcs is too unreliable!

Happily throwing the pot out, Su Nianbai held the information that 707 passed to him and began to study it seriously.

The first strategy of "Little Coups for Youth Rebellion": Restrain the desire to possess and spy on children.

——Zai Zai has grown up and is no longer a child. Adolescent parents must learn to let go and give their children sufficient and independent growth space!

So, gradually, Lance found that Su Nianbai had changed.

The gentle eyes staring at him became less and less, replaced by cheerful eyes looking at that silly stone.

Boom——

slapped the pair's virtual doll into the wall, Lance had a cold face, and his thin lips were tightly pursed.

fine.

He thought blankly.

Pulling away, he is very satisfied.

A few days later, Su Nianbai's video playback was officially introduced into the adjacent star field.

On the first day of the official introduction, seeing the big words "healing ability" on the cover of the video, the netizens in the next-door star field exploded instantly.

Misty Grass, healing ability?

The legendary healing ability that can appease mental riots? !

Ever since, in less than half a day, the energy Su Nianbai collected skyrocketed again.

In the network approval department of the Death Star Field, cross-network applications from the neighboring Star Field also reached a record high.

In the cabin of the Death Star.

Seeing Su Nianbai and 707 sitting in the living room happily celebrating, Lance glanced at the small dining cart placed at the door of the second bedroom, his gloomy gaze became even colder.

Ah.

Dragging the small dining cart into the bedroom, and then slamming the door, Lance, whose eyes were a little red with anger, came to the virtual training room with a dark expression, filled with unknown anger.

Just when he adjusted the training mode to the highest level, and then crushed the doll and beat him up, in the living room of the cabin, hearing the door slamming from the second bedroom, Su Nianbai couldn't help but looked over worriedly.

At the same time, in the depths of Lance's soul, a small golden flame that was so weak that it was almost invisible condensed leisurely.

It was a small golden flame that was very similar to the "killer mace" thrown out by the statue back then.

However, unlike in the hands of the god statue, although the little flame deep in Lance's soul is weak, it is more pure.

Perhaps because it was just born, the little golden flame at this time looked like a thin thread, which looked very inconspicuous.

It strolled leisurely in Lance's spiritual realm twice, then curled itself into a golden seed, turned back to the depths of Lance's soul and fell asleep.

The second after Little Flame disappeared, Lance's mental power carried out a thorough sweep in the mental domain.

Feeling the feedback of "everything is normal" from his mental power, Lance frowned slightly, suppressing the subtle strangeness he felt just now.

Is it an illusion?

Somewhere, the gears of fate turned subtly.

The trajectory of things began to change.

The author has something to say: One update!

The next update is at 6 o'clock tonight, it's Jiageng!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-05-19 23:02:36~2021-05-2005:48:52~Thanks to the little angels who

irrigate the nutrient solution: ( ̄(工) ̄ ) 10 bottles; 5 bottles of Xinghe here; 4 bottles of Yuanyuan; update today? 2 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!