50

Chapter 50 [Second update] Braised Chicken Wings & Green Pepper Mixed with Preserved Eggs

"Is the capital star crazy? Are you starting to look down on even the healing ability now??"

Amidst the depressing complaints of the domain chief, the Secretary-General of Octopus sighed, and the expression on his face was also very ugly.

"It just happened to be a coincidence that a healing ability also appeared on the capital star, and he also favored the third prince." "

Boss, you also know that the third prince is the next heir apparent in the royal family, and he has the default right in his hand." It's very big."

"He came out like this, probably to support his little lover." "

...Crap."

Hearing what the Secretary-General said, the domain chief belatedly understood the meaning of his words .

"Send Xiao Su's transfer order first, and then revoke the transfer order. This is clearly suppressing Xiao Su's development!

" Who in the other star domains would dare to transfer Xiao Su there in an open and honest manner."

"Is it really just to support my little love and cut off the future of others?"

Depressedly, the head of the domain smashed the table. Touching his shiny forehead, his frowning brows were full of fierceness.

"Damn it, it's annoying me to death, do you really think I'm willing to let you go?" "

As long as our death star field is not so down and down, do you think I'd like to give a letter of recommendation to the person who handed over that bullshit!

" With such great determination and thinking of such a good person, how can we not let our backcountry be buried, but in the end, hey, my good guy, the big baby delivered to the door can still be rejected by people!" "You said

he Mother will never stop!"

"Boss, calm down."

Silently handing over a cup of tea, under the suddenly vigilant gaze of the domain chief, the secretary-general pushed his gold-rimmed glasses and said with a smile.

"Clean tea with sugar in it."

"...That's good, yesterday's cup was bitter to me."

He poured all the tea in the big teacup with his head up, and said with a wrinkled face and a bald head.

"You said that we had told Xiao Su the news in advance, but now there's a hand over there, how can we explain to others." "No need to explain,

just tell the truth."

leisurely moved the messy table of the domain chief After tidying up, a trace of coldness flashed across the secretary-general's slender eyes.

"Do you remember the news that Mr. Hu, who was on the xx live broadcast, accidentally revealed to us? Behind Xiao Su, there seems to be a mysterious force protecting him." "...Ah ?

"

Putting his hands neatly on his knees, in case his sitting posture disturbed the secretary-general's action of tidying up the desk.

"Did he tell us about this before? Why didn't I remember it?"

"I accidentally mentioned it during the chat."

After tidying up the desk, the Secretary-General straightened up and said slowly.

"Even if there is no 'mysterious force' behind him, we don't have to hide anything from him, just tell him the whole story." He curled his lips mockingly, recalling