2 years later...owwweee

2 years later

May 24

3:52 p.m.

Alisha'Marie: I peeped in the toliet

Nicki: Okay did you flush?

Alisha'Marie: Yes mommy!!

Nicki: Did you wipe and wash your hands?

Alisha'Marie: Yes

Nicki: Oh *puts pictures in box*

Devin: *walks in* Hey babe *kisses Nicki* how was you day?

Nicki: Good the kids were good

Devin: They should be where is Omariana and Raven?

Nicki: Oh in the studio getting ready to go meet up with Walter for they photo shoots

Devin: Oh I cant believe we need to move

Nicki: They got another house like this in Los Angeles

Devin: But moving??

Nicki: Like I said we got another one in Los Angeles and I'm thinking about letting Alisha'Marie model since I'm famous and your famous and Raven and Omariana getting famous she needs to be famous

Devin: You realize we are leaving Christiani and Ariella right?

Nicki: They moving too

Devin: Oh well then I'm in the video I like em all with Jacob Latimore (let's pretend its new kay?)

Nicki: I know...I saw the video

Devin: Oh *walks upstairs and starts putting his stuff in a suit case*

{Photo Shoot}

Keisha: Get them dressed now

Omariana: We can dress our own selfs so you guys can take a break *walks to back with the girls*

5 mins later...

Omariana: *comes out dressed in a tutu with different shades of pink,a shirt with her nickname RiRi on it in blue,and knee high zebra print chucks* Niceeeee!!!!

Raven: *wearing a blue sparkly knee length skirt,a yellow fashionable tank top,and gray Steve Madden kombat boots*

Christiani: *has on yellow shorties with orange tights on under them,a flowy pink shirt,and black normal kombat boots*

Ariella: *has on orange skinnies,a blue fall out shirt with they symbol which is a small Barbie doll,and pink studded flats* Okay are we getting on makeup??

Keisha: Yes,ma'am

Omariana: Why we can't just do natural pictures??

Keisha: I never though of that but I guess we'll have to then since that's what y'all want...

Girls: Yay!!!!

*They take pics for the magazine called Young Fame (fake...I think)

My comeback!!!! Who likes?? Comment and Vote how do you put pictures in through a phone??But should I make the crappies longer??? Happy Easter Day 🐣🐥🐣🐥🐤🐤 babessssss I wove you all bunches and thanks for the votes,comments,fans,and inboxes Muah!!!!!