Bad bad girl ..

~Nicki~

Nicki: Swear to god .. :o *paces around*

Devin: *knocks on bathroom door* What's going on ?

Nicki: Oh nothing .. I uhm .. I just noticed I had a cut on my upper thigh ..

Devin: 😏 , oh okay *walks away*

Nicki: I don't know what to do ! This was not expected ! *sighs and walks out bathroom* ALISHA'MARIE !

.. No response ..

Nicki: Devin ?!

...

I walked downstairs and found a note on the table , it said ..

"Nicki baby , I took the girls
out for some time with me .
Since I've been working ,
I'm spending some time
with the girls . Love you
Have some time to your
self babe .

-Devin♥️"

Great just great ! Now I'm alone .. .-.

~Christopher~

"Your honor , he was taking pictures of me .. And I find that very disrespectful . He could've asked for a picture together or something but he took random pictures , so I got highly peed off and things took place .. " I calmly stated .

"Well Christopher , you could've asked to him to kindly stop . But you went a whole nother route , I find you .. GUILTY of this fine"

I was bout to blow up but I maintained my sanity .

Christopher: Okay .. Your honor

Back to jail it is

~Devin~

Me and my babies was having a good old time , at the fair . Till I saw , her ..

Her: Hey Devin !

Devin: Wazzam ?

Alisha'Marie: No baby , my daddy gwot a lady . Mhm *rolls eyes*

Her: Sweetie , your father is a thing in the past , I don't want him any more

Alisha'Marie: Good cause he swurly wasn't checking you out maw ! *sucks thumb*

Her: Stick to sucking that thumb and stay in a child's place honey bun .

Devin: Don't talk to my child like that . What do you want ?

Her: I just wanted to say kudos to you and that lady . *smirks and yells* EVERYBODY ! DEVIN LOVESTON IS HERE ! WITH HIS KIDS ! AND HES GIVING OUT HIS NUMBER

Omariana: Ooh , I'll have my mommy snap yo neck so quick !

Her: You can try sweet heart . Oop here's your attention you begged for Devin . I'm out , bye *kissy face and leaves*

Alisha'Marie: We gotta goo !

Devin: Lets go

*They manage their way out the crowd surrounding them*

~Rihanna~

Still .. No call , text .. Nothing .. But i've been surviving 😏 with Drake ha .

Beyonce's saying explains me ..

"Bad , bad girl .. "

Omg hey bew's I had wrote sum but it got deleted cuz I forgot to save it 😫 but it was nothing like this . 😼I kept my promise ! ik it's short but plz manage and coop widd me !! i'll try to write 😋 welps I'm outtie 😎 .

✌️