Chapter 8:

~3 years later, The Dragon head conflict~

Yes, Its been 3years, and now were in the middle of a war. Between a bunch of agencies. A lot has happened the past 3 years, but I dont wanna go into a lot detail. Lets just say, everyone has changed. Especially Chuuya. Dazai and me. Not so much. 

Right now, I was running around with Oda, mainly just doing the best we can, to go thru with the plan. I kinda forgot what we were specifically meant to do, I just know we have to distract and sometimes eliminate some people.

Not going by the plan, Oda found some orphans which he of course took. Me and him were surprised that the kids were still alive at that. We managed to find 4 now, quite a lot. I dont know what Oda is planning to do with them, but Im sure as hell not taking care f them.

Just as we were running, now more near the main area. There was a man, with some sort of mask, and we could hear a baby crying. We turned the corner and I immediately froze the man in place while Oda ran to the kid, cradling it in his arms. 

"Careful Oda!" I shouted when I saw a sniper from far away, pointing a gun at him. I created a ice barrier infront of the man, before taking put my own pistol and shooting the man. The other one, which I froze was knocked out cold by the freezing temperature of my Ice.

Just then I heard a motorcycle behind me and I jumped out of the way. I looked to the side, and saw Chuuya, with his motorcycle. "Dazai, you idiot where are you?" Chuuya said in the intercom, before stopping infront of me.

"Get on" He told me and I jumped on the back of his  motorcycle, putting my arms around his waist. "Oda, ill clear some road  for you, you get yourself and the child to safety" I tell Oda to which he nodded and I froze a lot of soldiers, making a clear and safe way for Oda to leave. 

Just then I heard Dazai start talking into the intercom. "Chuuya! Will you go into enemy's crossfire and die? Thank you!" Dazai said in a cheery voice, and I sighed. I heard Chuuya sigh in frustration "Will you shut up?" He said and I let out a slight laugh at their interactions. Soon Chuuya started driving, in a very fast speed, and using his  ability to steer it better. 

Not long after we land on the building where Dazai was supposed to be at. As we get there Dazai kicks the man in the jaw, knocking him unconscious before using one of his hair pin tricks and getting the handcuffs around his wrists off. He then walked towards us with a bored expression. "While you took your time he managed to hit me 5 more times" Dazai said as he stood next to the both of us.

"Aw, poor baby, want me to pick up where he left off?" Chuuya said in a slight annoyed tone and I let out another laugh. "You might wanna save that energy" Dazai started, pointing at the now big group of people with masks surrounding us. "We've got company" The brunette finishes and Chuuya glares at what I assume is the leader.

The man then created lighting bolts in his hand and I just rolled my eyes and sighed. Soon Chuuya used his ability, knocking all of them out with in a couple seconds. "Good job, Chu Chu" I say with a smirk. "Thanks" The ginger answered, quite bluntly. I guess he was just quite focused.

We entered some sort of building, in the middle there was a sort of shrine with gems and different coins with a long, white haired man sitting in the middle of everything. We stopped further away from him, I noticed quickly that this was out target, Otherwise known as Shibusawa. 

"Dont stop me" Chuuya said, peering over his shoulder at me and Dazai. I nod at him, my eyes clearly expressing a little worry. "Just dont get too carried" *I mumble at him, to which the ginger just nodded. Dazai nodded at Chuuya and soon the ginger had activated Corruption.

 I looked at him, watching for anything that  might signal that something was wrong, Thankfully everything went smoothly and soon our mission was finished. The three of us walked out of the building. Dazai infront of us as me and Chuuya stayed in the back, me using my Ice to heal any of Chuuyas wounds and asking if he was okay. 

We walked around  a little, before splitting up to fully finish our other mission. I ice bridged away from them. "The one with the most fight won gets 20 bucks!" I call out, earning a chuckle from the both of them. "Deal!" Dazai says as he disappeared. "Ill win this one for sure, just you see!" Chuuya said with a smirk. 

"We'll see about that, midget!" I say with a laugh, waving at Chuuya before ice bridging away. We all were told to meet in around 3 hours, at the Port Mafia building, so I tried my best. I won a bunch of fights and it was a quite thrilling experience. After the 3 hours were over and all of the streets seemed way calmer I started going to the Port Mafia building, just to feel my consciousness slip away slowly and I fall to the ground, not anywhere close to our meeting spot.

CHUUYAS POV:

As me and Dazai waited near the Port Mafia building for Y/n to come back. We were thinking that everything was alright, but soon a couple of minutes of waiting turned into hours, so we both got worried and sent out some Port Mafia men to search for them as we went inside, to a meeting, hoping she just was doing something stupid and trying to prank us.

After the meeting finished she still wasnt there. It was late so no one could go out and search for her. I started getting worried and texted her a lot before eventually falling asleep. The next day I got woken up by a mafia men in my room. I got a harsh and sad truth. They searched all over Yokohama...

..but she still somehow disappeared.