2

Drakko entered the room where he can see Thor still strapped to the hover chair, his hair about to be cut by an old alien barber holding up some rusty shears. He approached the two and muttered something to the barber. "Hey, would you mind cutting this part. Wanted to keep it." He muttered to the barber, of which he nods, cutting the one where the Grandmaster's son was pointing at and gives it to Drakko.

Thor looked at the hair the barber had cut on Drakko's hand and saw that it was the braid with Loki and his mother's hair, he hoped that he can trust Drakko to take great care of them. He has also decided to trust Drakko entirely, even though he hadn't known the man long.

"Now, don't you move. My hands ain't as steady as they used to be." The barber said, cutting Thor's off from his thoughts.

"By Odin's beard, you shall not cut my hair... lest you feel the wrath of the might Thor." Thor tried to threatened to the barber, and freaked out when the barber activates a menacing tool.

"Please. Please, kind sir, do not cut my hair! No!"

• • •

Drakko sat himself beside Loki– ignoring his dad– and looking out onto the arena. He gazed down at his hands in his lap, observing the golden lightning playing around his fingers before vanishing once more, Loki who had heard the sound of the sparking coming from his hand, turned his head to him.

"How many powers do you actually have?" Loki asked, whispering lowly as he wrapped his left arm around Drakko's shoulders.

Drakko shrugged his shoulders, not looking away from the arena where his dad projection is talking to the crowd. "I wouldn't know." He said, turning his head to look at Loki. "Some I don't even know how to control. Like when I told you to come talk with us. I didn't know how to control that." He said, talking about the time Thor was calling out to Loki.

Loki nods, looking away from Drakko onto the arena to see his brother with short hair, sitting up straight to focus on the fight.

Drakko looked down onto the arena, seeing Thor with short hair and two swords on his back, giant mace in one hand and a spiked shield in the other. "Wow..." He muttered from under his breath, breath taken away from how good Thor looked with those short hair. Well, he looked good in long hair too.

"Falling in love?" Loki joked, a small smile playing on his lips as he take a peek at Drakko.

Drakko rolled his eyes, pushing Loki playfully making him chuckles. He looked down at his right hand where the braid of two coloured hair rest, holding onto them tightly and expecting to give them to Thor later.

"Watch out for his fingers. They make sparks." The voice of his dad cut him off from his thoughts, making him looked onto the arena at Thor again, who has puts on his helmet. "Okay, this is it. Let's get ready to welcome this guy. Here he comes. He is a creature. What can we say about him? Well, he's unique. There's none like him. I feel a special connection with him."

"He's undefeated. He's the reigning... he's the defending... Ladies and gentlemen... I give you..."

Drakko felt Loki tightly gripped his arm when the champion was revealed making him turned his head to Loki to see him paler than two seconds ago. "You okay?" He asked, patting Loki hand that was gripping his arm, immediately using  his empathy powers to calm him down which worked as his dad announced the champion names.

"The incredible Hulk!"

Drakko looked at down at Thor when he heard him screaming in joy at the sight of Hulk. He feel Loki tight grip loosened, watching him stands up and tries to leave but his dad stopped him before he could. He looked back down at the arena at Thor as Loki sat back down besides him.