9

Drakko looked up from his lap when he heard movement from the chair besides him, seeing Bruce wake from his consciousness. "Welcome back." He said, standing up from his chair and looked out the windshield as Valkyrie and Thor wakes up from their consciousness.

Bruce looked outside and see Asgard, a flat city in the middle of an island floating in space.

"I never thought I'd be back here." Valkyrie said as the ship descends into the clouds above Asgard.

"I thought it'd be nicer. I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire." Bruce said.

"Here, up here in the mountains." Valkyrie said, pointing at a projected map on the console shows the mountain where the stronghold is located. There is a red dot in the mountain, indicating where the Asgardian citizens are.

"Heat signatures. People clustered together. Hela's coming for them." Drakko said, looking behind him at Thor who is standing behind him.

Thor nods, looking at the map. "Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away."

"And get yourself killed?" Drakko said, turning his body around to speak with Thor directly.

"The people trapped down there are all that matters." Thor said, holding up his hands and cupping Drakko cheeks, looking into Drakko concerned blue eyes. "While I'm dealing with Hela, I need you three to help get everyone off Asgard."

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Bruce asked, looking between the two.

Thor looked away from Drakko, letting go of Drakko cheeks and looked at Banner. "I have a man on the ground." He said, trying to ignore the eyes that is looking at him before he feel the eyes looking away from him.

• • •

Thor load a massive Asgardian blaster into the side of the ship. "Now the ship has guns." Thor said, looking at Drakko who is talking with Banner.

"I'll take it from here." Valkyrie said, bringing Thor's attention back to her. "You know you should just confess to him."

Thor chuckles, taking out a bundle of fabric with gold and white plating. "I found this in the armory." He said, giving the bundle to Valkyrie before turning to Drakko who is approaching him. "Drakko." He said, a small smile on his face.

"Your majesty." Drakko said, a teasing smile on his face. "Don't die on me." He said, his smile disappearing as a small fear passed by his face.

"I won't." Thor said as the ship lifts off into the air. "I promised you the world, didn't I?" He said, smiling as he saw a blush appearing on Drakko's face.

Drakko shakes his head as the ship flies away, leaving Thor on the ground.

"He likes you, you know that right?" Bruce said from the chair in front of the ship. "I can see it in his eyes."

Drakko smiles, head turning to Bruce. "Let's focus on saving the Asgardians and then we can talk about our feelings." He said, hearing a small chuckle coming out of Bruce.

Bruce flies the ship out across the city.

Drakko looked behind him at Valkyrie who is wearing her armory. "You look great, Val." He said, joining her as she mans the blaster.

"Thanks." Valkyrie said, looking at Drakko wears up and down. "I'm still wondering how your clothes is still not ripped apart."