3

Drakko heard Grandmaster footsteps approaching him from behind him making him slow down his pace towards where Thor is being tended, which is the Hulk chamber. "What do you want?" He asked, not turning his head to even look at the Grandmaster, who is probably looking for him to ask about his power and probably use them for his own good.

"Do you have something to tell me about?" Grandmaster asked, stopping Drakko from walking, making him turned his body to look at him.

Drakko shakes his head, crossing his arms and shrugging his shoulders. "What is there to talk about?" He asked, not fazed by the Grandmaster anymore. Honestly, he's kinda done playing the nice guy to him.

Grandmaster sighed, slightly annoyed at Drakko's antics. "How long have you had that power." He said, an angry look on his face which only gained unamused look from Drakko.

"I don't have time for this." Drakko said, about to walk away when Grandmaster stopped him by tightly holding onto his shoulder. "Take your hands off my shoulder, Grandmaster." He said sharply, making Grandmaster takes his hands off his shoulder immediately which filled him with pride. "We're never going to talk about this, understand?" He said, huffing when Grandmaster nods at him.

"If I can leave this place I would." Drakko called out from behind him, turning around and continue walking towards Hulk's chamber.

• • •

Drakko slowed down his pace when he saw Thor standing by the window, he slowly walked towards him when he notice he didn't turn to him. He stands beside Thor, waving his hand in front of the god.

Drakko shrugged, turning his body to looked out the window, letting Thor do whatever he's doing and waits until he's done with whatever he's doing.

"Drakko?" He heard Thor deep voice from besides him making him turn his head to the God, who is looking at him with a soft blue eyes.

"How's your body?" Drakko asked, a small smile playing on his lips as he looked up and down Thor body, relief flooding his body when he didn't see any bruises on them.

Thor returned the smile, looking out the window at the wormhole. "Good. Thank you for saving me." He said, turning his body to look at the white-haired man.

Drakko nods. "Don't worry about it." He said, shrugging his shoulders lightly, before he notices what he was holding in his hand. "Oh, here." He said, holding up the braided hair.

Thor eyes softened once more at the sight of the braided hair, which had been turned into a bracelet. "Thank you." He muttered, holding up his right arm and slightly tilting his head down to Drakko. "Would you do the honour?" He said, smiling when he saw a small blush appears on Drakko's face.

Drakko nods as he slowly clasped the bracelet around his wrist. He turned Thor's bigger hand on his hands, looking at the bracelet on his wrist before looking up at Thor who is already looking at him making his breath hitch at the close proximity. He backed away slightly, clearing his throat and letting go of Thor's hand that he remembered was still holding. "Do you like it?" He asked, looking into Thor gentle blue eyes.

Thor nods, looking down at his wrist at the bracelet before looking at Drakko. "Yes, I do." He said, a low growl heard from his throat making a small smirk appears on his face when he saw Drakko flushed red again.

Drakko cleared his throat again, looking away from Thor to the window. "I-i should probably go." He said, slowly retreating as he saw a small frown appears on Thor face. "I'll be back tomorrow, to help you. Maybe?" He said, smiling softly when he saw Thor face lit up. "I want to escape too."