Epilogue

Drakko get off the supercruiser, looking around the place they had landed on. He closed his eyes, filling his lungs with the new fresh air. He opened his eyes, looking beside him where Thor is standing. "So this is Earth?" He asked, taking Thor's hand that was hold out towards him.

Thor hummed, slowly walking towards to where the Asgardians and Sakaarian is walking. "This is not all of them." He said, nodding his head slightly. "But, yes. This is Earth."

"You should tell him about the Avengers." Loki said as he joined the two, a mischievous smile on his lips. "Or how you were so arrogant and cocky." He said playfully, remembering the memory in his head.

Drakko raised his eyebrows, head turning to look at Thor who have a light blush on his face as he looked down at the ground. "I can see him being arrogant and cocky." He said, making Loki laughs loudly from beside him as Thor looked at him with slightly widened eyes.

"You've betrayed me." Thor said, fawning an offended expression on his face. He shakes his head, letting out a small laugh. "You two being friends was a bad idea."

Drakko laughs, leaning his head forward and pecking Thor on the cheek as the blond looked down at him with a shocked expression. "Don't act like you don't like our bickering." He said, letting go of Thor hand and running towards Valkyrie who had called for him.

Loki smiles, looking at the happy expression on his brother's face. "God, I've been waiting for one of you to do that for so long." He sighed out making Thor chuckles.

"Have you now?" Thor asked, stopping himself from walking as he looked at Drakko talking with Valkyrie about something.

Loki rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "You would have the same reaction as me if you saw how you two acts around each other." He said, noticing that Thor is not paying attention to him. He looked to where his brother is starring and saw him looking at Drakko. Of course, he is looking at Drakko. "Have you two even confessed to each other yet?" He asked, breaking his brother from starring at Drakko.

Thor nods, head turning towards Loki. "Of course." He simply said, a hint of a smile appearing on his lips. "You deserve the world is our version of I love you."

Loki raised his eyebrows, shrugging his shoulders lightly as he followed his brother to where Valkyrie and Drakko is still talking with each other. "That does sounds more affectionate than I love you." He said, finishing his sentences when he is in front of Valkyrie and Drakko. "Hey Valkyrie." He said, bringing her attention to him. "You deserved the world." He joked, fawning a playful flirtatious expression on his face.

Valkyrie gasps, following Loki's acts as she felt Drakko rolling his eyes at her. "Oh my God. Loki, that was so romantic." She gasped, putting her hands on her chest.

"You two having fun?" Drakko said as Valkyrie and Loki breaks off into laughter.

"Very." Loki said, a bright smile on his face.

• • •

"How long did this takes you to build?" Drakko said, entering the cabin Thor had build while he was helping the Asgardians and Sakaarian with their home. "And how did I not know about this." He added, crossing his arms as Thor turns around to look at him.

Thor smiles, approaching Drakko who is standing in the middle of the living room. "Oh, it's easy." He said, seeing the expression on Drakko face as if telling him to elaborate. "I just told Loki to keep you busy until you were finished with the others."

Drakko rolled his eyes, a smile appearing on his face. "God, how did I get so lucky to meet a man like you." He said, wrapping his hands around Thor sweaty neck. His face cringes as if he just noticed how sweaty Thor is. "You need a shower." He said, making Thor let out a small laughs.

"Do you like it?" Thor asked.

Drakko nods, looking around the living room before looking up at Thor. "I love it."

Thor smiles widened, looking down into Drakko soft, warm and cozy blue eyes. His smile faded slowly, his head going lower to Drakko height and capture his lips into his. He feel Drakko lips moved against his own as he feel his body growing hot by the seconds he kissed the white-haired man. He pulled away from the kiss after two minutes, looking into Drakko eyes who had opened slowly to look up at him with dilated eyes.

Drakko smiles, pulling Thor back in back by the neck, kissing him again. He can feel Thor's smile against his lips, the kiss getting desperate by the seconds. He can feel Thor hand under his legs, he jumped as Thor easily picked him up. He pulled away to look into Thor blue eyes who had darkened under his gaze. "God, you're so strong." He sighed out, holding onto Thor's shoulders as he walked towards where the bedroom is.

Thor chuckles, dark and deep, as he softly lay Drakko down on the bed. "I can do more than be strong." He said, pulling out the hair tie from Drakko hair.

Drakko smirked, looking up at the God with big eyes. "Oh, yeah? Like what?" He teased, pulling Thor lower body to his.

Thor growled, eyes lightning up blue as he saw the excitement grows in Drakko eyes. "That's what we'll find out."

• • •

"What do you mean you saw a man while you were sleeping?" Loki asked, looking at Drakko who is looking at the fire in front of them.

"Who is he?" Valkyrie asked.

"Samael Blackthorn." Drakko answered, looking up from the fire to the worried trio. "He was my brother in this universe, but he was killed soon after by Serpentia."

"What was Samael doing in your dreams?" Thor asked, turning his head to Drakko.

"Killing us." Drakko said, watching as the trio shared a look with each other. "He's being manipulated by Serpentia. She's using him so she can get whatever she wants."

"Who is Serpentia? And who is Samael killing." Loki asked.

"Serpentia is this dark creature created by Udtar to take care of the Unknown world." Drakko explained, looking down at his hands on his lap. "And Samael is being told to kill Jesse Howlett, Henry Howlett, Jackie Storm, me and Percival Barnes."

"Thor you should call Stark and ask him to search for these people." Loki said, looking to his brother who is slowly nodding in agreement. "If these people are in danger we should help them."

"We will."

• • •

GHOST WILL RETURN IN AVENGERS: THE MULTIVERSE