22

After a week, Ruan Wenyou and Ah Mu came to Uncle Qin's milk tea shop again. In addition to Uncle Qin, Zheng Quan and his younger sister Zheng Shuiling were also in the store. It happened that the brother and sister were on duty today.

After not seeing Ruan Wenyou for many days, Uncle Qin and Zheng's brothers and sisters rushed forward to care about him, Ruan Wenyou simply responded with a smile. Ah Mu didn't talk much at first, so he just stayed aside quietly at this time.

"Meow, meow..." A soft meow came suddenly, Ruan Wenyou followed the sound and looked down, an orange cat appeared at his feet at some point.

"Where did this cat come from?" Ruan Wenyou couldn't help being startled.

"Haha, it's called 'Mianmian', so cute!"

Zheng Shuiling smiled and hugged the orange cat. The cat is cold by nature, but the little guy rubbed back and forth in Zheng Shuiling's arms, and his fluffy tail swayed accordingly.

Zheng Quan then explained: "Wen You, last week you asked for leave and didn't come to the store. One day it was raining heavily, and Shui Ling took an umbrella to go out to take out the trash. I happened to find this cat at the back door of the store."

"Mianmian was soaked that day, trembling in the rain, and his right foot was injured and bleeding. It's so pitiful! I couldn't bear it, so I took it back to the store."

Zheng Shuiling recalled what happened that day, and patted the orange cat's head again.

"Now that its feet have been healed, it doesn't have to worry about starvation or cold! By the way, Brother Xiaoyou, 'Mianmian' is the name I gave him, doesn't it sound nice?"

"Yeah, it fits it well."

Ruan Wenyou smiled, and couldn't help but reached out and touched the orange cat lightly. The little guy was very obedient and ran away without struggling or disgust.

Ten oranges and nine fat, although the cat's body is not that fat, but it is not thin. It doesn't look like a stray wild cat, its hair is neatly trimmed and its color is bright and beautiful, it should be a domestic cat being raised.

Uncle Qin said: "It may have been separated from its original owner. At first, there was a cat tag around its neck, but the tag fell off, leaving only a loop of rope. I and Koizumi have been inquiring about the cats around here for the past two days. Nobody lost a cat? It’s just in the shop for now.”

Zheng Shuiling couldn't help frowning after hearing this, the little girl was a little reluctant: "Uncle Qin, can't we keep Mianmian forever?"

"This..." Uncle Qin was about to speak, but Zheng Quan took the first step, persuading and educating his younger sister, "Shui Ling, if you really like cats, our family will raise one in the future, but we must not take other people's pets away." cat."

"It is not your 'Mian Mian' alone, it has a real home and master. The happiness and satisfaction you monopolize it now is probably based on another person's sorrow and pain, and Mian Mian also has a choice Quan, it might be missing that master right now."

After hearing what his brother Zheng Quan said, Zheng Shuiling didn't say anything for a long time, but gradually let go of the orange cat in his arms and put it on the ground.

The little orange cat regained its freedom and trotted to the door. It squatted at the door and looked outside, and began to "meow" again.

Seeing this, Uncle Qin couldn't help sighing softly: "Oh, it's better not to just pick up kittens and puppies and bring them home. Once you have feelings, you won't be willing to send them away."