47

After Ruan Wenyou returned home from the hospital, Gu Xiuting still stayed in the master bedroom on the second floor, and stayed behind closed doors all day.

    Butler He said that he didn't eat a few mouthfuls for lunch, and he didn't have much appetite at night. He only moved his chopsticks twice, and didn't even drink the soup.

    However, Gu Xiuting ate the bowl of rose rice porridge that Ruan Wenyou made in the morning. When Butler He went to clean it up, he only saw an empty bowl.

    Ruan Wenyou was thoughtful after hearing this, and he went into the kitchen again, but instead of cooking stewed vegetables and big fish and meat, he cooked dumplings with a light taste.

    He then went upstairs with the dumplings, and when he opened the door and entered, Gu Xiuting had already woken up, leaning against the bed and reading a book.

    Ruan Wenyou quietly put the bowl of dumplings on the table with light hands.

    He thought that Gu Xiuting was still too lazy to talk to him, but Gu Xiuting glanced at him and asked, "Who was it for?" I understand the meaning of it.

    "Aside from Mr., is there anyone else?" Ruan Wenyou bent his lips and smiled, "I specially made it for Gu Xiuting."

    When he said the name "Gu Xiuting", it was undoubtedly the best answer.

    Gu Xiuting's expression softened obviously, and he put down his book and picked up the dumplings.

    The bowl of dumplings was steaming, and it was still a little hot on the mouth. Seeing this, Ruan Wenyou couldn't help but said, "Sir, how about I feed you?" Feed him and treat him so caringly.

    When he got older, he was wary of everyone, and he would never allow anyone to approach easily, let alone such an intimate act.

    But at this time, Gu Xiuting slowly handed the bowl to Ruan Wenyou, and then opened his mouth.

    Ruan Wenyou took the bowl of dumplings with a smile, and before each mouthful, he would blow gently.

    The dumplings are stuffed with corn and shrimp. They are delicious, tender and delicious, and even the soup is delicious.

    When Gu Xiuting was full, Ruan Wenyou picked up the empty bowl, and he was about to leave: "You rest first, I won't bother you anymore."

    But before he finished speaking, Gu Xiuting stopped him: "Wait Wait, come here."

    Ruan Wenyou was stunned for a moment, and Gu Xiuting's eyes also seemed to have a flash of light, and the atmosphere between the two became more ambiguous.

    Ruan Wenyou slowly approached Gu Xiuting, but his heart beat inexplicably accelerated.

    When Gu Xiuting hugged him suddenly, Ruan Wenyou's heart was beating like a drum, and he felt that the air around him became hot.

    "Sir, you! You are..." "Don't move, let me hug you for a while."

    Gu Xiuting buried his head in Ruan Wenyou's neck while talking.

    Ruan Wenyou was obedient the whole time, allowing the other party to hug her tightly.

    Gu Xiuting said again: "You can just call me as before, and you don't need to change it to an honorific title."

    "Yeah."

    Ruan Wenyou responded, and the hug from Gu Xiuting also gave him courage invisibly.

    "Sir, I said some selfish things to you a few days ago, I'm sorry."

    He really had been thinking about finding Ah Mu before, but ignored Gu Xiuting's feelings.