59

Ruan Wenyou stretched his fingers again, and slowly added to the third one. His tightly closed slit was completely opened, and the juice constantly overflowing from the inner hole not only soaked Ruan Wenyou's fingers, but also slowly flowed out. , resulting in a large area of ​​wet sheets.

    Gu Xiuting's genitals stood upright, and there were water stains on the crotch.

    He unzipped his trousers, stared at Nguyen Van Uu's shrinking and wriggling pussy, and began to lick his cock.

    He imagined that he was doing it, not Ruan Wenyou's fingers.

    After that, Gu Xiuting asked Ruan Wenyou to take the phone further away.

    In the mobile phone video, Ruan Wenyou's groans continued, and the sound of water as he inserted his fingers into his pussy hole echoed.

    The blood-thirsty scene, together with Ruan Wenyou's snoring, Gu Xiuting could feel how tight the pussy between Ruan Wenyou's buttocks was, and it was hot and humid inside. Sucking and biting.

    Ruan Wenyou is like an obedient child at the moment, listening to Gu Xiuting very much, but acting quite lewdly.

    He flicked his tender eyelashes up and down with his hands, and also fiddled with the wet and soft pussy under his body, and the speed of thrusting was getting faster and faster, and his fingers were eager to fiddle with the most sensitive depths.

    Ruan Wenyou's eyes seemed to be stained with mist, the warm and humid feeling and the unbearable comfort made him fall deeply, his blood seemed to be flowing backwards, even his breathing stopped.

    When he pressed on a tender bump, a strong electric shock hit him, sending him to the peak of pleasure.

    This is equivalent to a live video broadcast. Gu Xiuting masturbated Ruan Wenyou to an orgasm. He had a panoramic view of Ruan Wenyou's climax. The white fluid sprayed by the other party even splashed on the phone screen.

    Gu Xiuting couldn't hold back after that, her hands were covered with the thick white essence that she erupted.

    ... Gu Xiuting did not bring Gu Jue with him on this business trip, but Chang Tan did.

    Gu Jue stayed in the company and continued to learn how to do things.

    During the summer vacation, of course he couldn't live on campus, so he moved to the Gu family's old house and lived with the old man.

    The old Mr. Gu is used to being quiet, and sometimes he dislikes a lot of people visiting him, but he obviously prefers Gu Jue, the little grandson, who has always been kind and kind, with a smile on his lips.

    Because he has been dating Li Yuejiu, Gu Jue usually eats and goes shopping with him when he is free.

    This evening, Li Yuejiu was very high-profile. The fourth young master of the Li family drove a sports car and stopped directly downstairs of the Gu Group.

    He specially made a new hairstyle, a shiny dress, and prepared flower balloons, just waiting for Gu Jue to get off work.

    Passers-by who didn't know the situation at the time thought that Li Yuejiu was going to confess to someone.

    Gu Jue was also very surprised, after all his relationship with Li Yuejiu was not made public.

    Gu Jue explained to his colleagues that the two of them were college classmates, so they could get away with just one sentence.

    Afterwards, Gu Jue resolutely sat in Li Yuejiu's car, and frowned, "I'm not an example."

    Li Yuejiu smiled and said, "Understood, I'll listen to you.