66

This long-lost voice fell into his ears, making Gu Xiuting unable to tell whether it was an illusory dream or reality for a moment, he froze for a moment, and then slowly turned around.

    When the face in sight gradually became clear and Gu Xiuting's appearance was clearly seen, the other party was also taken aback.

    Gu Xiuting was extremely determined at this moment, the person standing in front of him was Ruan Wenyou.

    Even after two years, this man still has this smart and handsome face, his hair is naturally curly, his eyes are pure, and there are two dimples around his mouth.

    Gu Xiuting's heart trembled, but he was usually a calm and introverted person with strong self-control, so he didn't immediately go forward to hug Ruan Wenyou.

    Afraid that it was a dream, Gu Xiuting slowly approached the other party, reaching out to touch him: "Xiao...Xiaoyou..."

    Ruan Wenyou couldn't help taking a step back, he was full of doubts: "Sir, you seem to know me, Which child in our class are you the father of?"

    Gu Xiuting's hand suddenly froze, and he took it back silently: "I came to find you."

    "Looking for me? But..." Ruan Wenyou shook his head, "We used to Have you seen it before? I don’t have any impression of you.”

    After hearing this, Gu Xiuting’s expression changed, and he couldn’t believe it: “You...don’t remember me?”

    Ruan Wenyou was even more at a loss, and asked again: “Sir, what’s your name?”

    Gu Xiuting Falling into silence, after a long time, when Ruan Wenyou was about to ask again, Gu Xiuting said lightly: "My surname is Gu.

    " are far apart. Because of its small size and remote location, Gu Xiuting had neglected this small place before.

    The school guard probably thought that Gu Xiuting was the student's parent, and because of his extraordinary temperament, he let him in.

    After meeting Ruan Wenyou, Gu Xiuting was full of doubts, so he visited the principal and asked him about Ruan Wenyou.

    There are very few schools in Changming Bay. The primary and junior high schools have been established for a long time, but the high school was only established two years ago, and there is no possibility of any university.

    Rose Island is the largest red-light district because of its flower nursery base, and it is a relatively famous island.

    Changming Bay is different. Few people know about it, the economy is backward, and the level of education is very average. There are very few teachers who come from big inland cities to teach.

    The principal said that although Ruan Wenyou was young, only in his early twenties, he had a bright mind. He studied at home and passed the teaching qualification examination easily.

    Ruan Wenyou is currently in charge of teaching mathematics in the second grade of junior high school. He is the mathematics teacher of classes 5 and 6 in the second grade of junior high school. Although he is still an intern teacher, he will be able to become a full-time teacher in another month.

    These things were beyond Gu Xiuting's expectation, but when he thought about them carefully, they made sense.

    Gu Xiuting then went to Ruan Wenyou's office again, Ruan Wenyou was at a loss: "Mr. Gu, I asked, you are not the student's parent. But why did you come to me, what's the matter?"