23

At noon this Saturday, Ruan Wenyou booked a restaurant and treated Meng Taoyu and A Mu to a sumptuous meal.

Ah Mu ate in silence the whole time, while Ruan Wenyou and Meng Taoyu talked and laughed. The two are close together, and they don't shy away from any topic. They are really like brothers and sisters, even closer than some biological brothers and sisters.

After the meal, Ruan Wenyou said that since he was the treat, of course he had to pay the bill, anyway, Meng Taoyu would not be asked to pay for anything.

Meng Taoyu smiled and let him go.

Meng Taoyu usually goes to the store at six or seven o'clock in the evening. There are many customers in the evening, and it is even more busy on weekends. She can't do without her.

It's only two o'clock in the afternoon, Ruan Wenyou invites Meng Taoyu to sit at his house, they have afternoon tea together, chat and relax for a while.

Meng Taoyu readily agreed, she has always liked to drink Ruan Wenyou's homemade milk tea, and she is full of praise for the taste.

Seeing Ruan Wenyou busy in the kitchen alone, Ah Mu got up to help, but Meng Taoyu called to him: "Ah Mu, let's talk alone, is it okay?"

Ah Mu was startled for a moment, then sat down again.

Ruan Wenyou was in the kitchen and closed the transparent glass door, so he couldn't hear what Meng Taoyu and A Mu were talking about.

Meng Taoyu never liked to beat around the bush, so he said, "Ayou probably didn't tell you what I do, but I think you've already guessed it."

Ah Mu didn't refute, he acquiesced...

Both parties are not stupid, and they can guess the general idea with just a glance.

Meng Taoyu smiled bitterly, and slowly pulled down the shawl, revealing the tattoo on her shoulder, which was a black rose.

Only let Ah Mu take a look at his tattoo, and Meng Taoyu quickly covered it up again. She still had a calm face, but her tone was a little more helpless: "After my parents died, I came out to pick up guests. A few years ago, I didn't have the right to choose. Whoever calls me, as long as I pay, I will accompany whoever.

Now that I am the proprietress myself, I no longer have to pick up customers, but sometimes I have to accompany the wine and dance when I meet a big boss. "

As Meng Taoyu said, she currently runs an entertainment club.

Meng Taoyu grew up in a poor family, and his father was a gambler. Before he could pay off his gambling debts, he slipped into the sea and drowned. Her mother was an ordinary female garment factory worker, and eventually died of overwork.

After graduating from junior high school, Meng Taoyu chose to work in a nightclub instead of going to college. Like many women on Rose Island, she earns money with her body.

Ah Mu was listening silently, his expression didn't change. He had already expected Meng Taoyu's career, but he never despised it.

Everyone has their own way of living, and there is nothing wrong with others. Besides, this is Rose Island, and 80% of the island is engaged in this industry.

"However, Ayou is completely different from me. He is eager to learn and works hard. When he leaves the island, he will have a better life. I even hope that he will never come back in his life and take his grandma away from us."

When Ruan Wenyou was mentioned, Meng Taoyu's dark eyes gradually lit up.

"Because as long as you stay on the island for one day, your life will be the end of your life at a glance. In the future, you may be forced to do things you don't want to, and become the kind of adult you hate."