7: FIRST SLEEPOVER

annoying mf
hey

annoying mf
are you plotting your escape there in the bathroom because

annoying mf
you need to hurry or you'll be gone in a suspicious amount of time, my parents will catch up and think i'm not actually dating you

jungwon
paranoid

jungwon
i am, in fact, not plotting my escape

annoying mf
really?

annoying mf
i thought you'd want to get out of here

jungwon
yeah

jungwon
only because i cant fit in your window

annoying mf
sarcastic king

jungwon
that's me

annoying mf
🙄

jungwon
but seriously

jungwon
your parents are alright and i think it'd just be rude to leave

jungwon
so it's better to just get things over with

annoying mf
okay. you said so.

annoying mf
NO TAKE BACKS! okay?

jungwon
yeah yeah

Jungwon sighs. He puts his phone back in his pocket and looks at himself in the mirror. Earlier, he excused himself to the bathroom, but it was only to text Sunoo about what's going on. The only thing they have to do now is to not mess up when dinner arrives (which is still in a few hours) and hopefully not let Jay get on his nerves too much.

Nibbling on his lower lip in nervousness of what's bound for him, he leaves the bathroom and returns to where the rest were.

"Why don't you two watch a movie or something? Or Jayjay, you could show him around. I think you'd like the garden if you're into nature- that kind of stuff," Mr. Park suggests, looking at Jungwon with bright eyes. "You can look around the house too. Now be a good host for your boyfriend, will you, son?"

Jay nods, "I will, dad," and Mr. Park smiles at him in a way Jay does.

Insisting on touring him around, Jungwon follows after Jay like a chick to its mother hen. Opening the front doors, people would be met with a big family portrait of the Parks (something Jungwon would scoff about if he wasn't playing an act), white walls and marbled floor, an 85-inch TV, sofa and fancy chairs around one circled table, and various other furniture like mini statues and plants. That was their living room that Jungwon had now grown familiar with.

"So in the back, there's a dining room and a kitchen," Jay leads him behind the living room, separated by a wall. The dining room was huge, consisting of a long table and many chairs, a bar countertop (where Jungwon imagines he'd sit with a wineglass in hand), and in the next room was the kitchen.

"Now, you'll love the kitchen," he tells him as he opens the door for Jungwon to enter, "Or maybe I'm just a little bit biased since cooking is my passion."