12: MAYBE

The sunlight peering through the window makes Jungwon knit his eyebrows, his head aching. His blanket only covered half his body, making him hiss at the feel of the cold air meeting his skin. Despite that, he feels warmth wrapped around him, though he's still aware of the fact that he's basically shirtless.

It took a few tries to finally open his eyes, and he squinted as he blinked away. He feels some weight wrapped around his waist and on his chest, and a leg draped over his body. The person beside him was still sleeping peacefully. Jungwon can feel the person's cheek pressed against his chest. It must be Sunoo.

Jungwon's arm was around his body as well, his palm on Sunoo's bare back, waking up with the feeling of the warmth from Sunoo's skin. His other hand was tangled on Sunoo's hair as if he was playing with it before passing out last night, but Jungwon takes his hand away when he realizes that.

This is the first time Jungwon has been this close to Sunoo where they're both practically shirtless, but hey. It doesn't matter. They'd cuddle sometimes though obviously not this intimate, and maybe at one point last night, the alcohol taking over them made them feel hot all over so their drunken selves had stripped themselves off the confines of their shirts. That's just Jungwon's theory though, as so far, he can barely remember what happened last night.

Jungwon, with slow movements, turns his head to look at the clock on his bedside table. It was already 9AM. "Sunoo," Jungwon calls out with a raspy voice. He closes his eyes, frowning as he turns his head back to rest his head on his pillow.

"Sunoo," he grumbles again, slapping the man's back without opening his eyes. "Wake up and go back to your own room... I'm having a shitty hangover," he says with a low voice, the words coming out slow.

He receives no reply except for one hoarse "mmhh" that honestly didn't even sound like his friend, so Jungwon opens his eyes, a tuft of hair coming into view. "Sunoo?" He squints, groaning a bit in pain. "My head hurts, dude. Leave," he murmurs, and then that's when he realized that this doesn't look or feel like Sunoo at all.

By the arm wrapped around his waist, Jungwon could see the person's biceps. He also has honey skin, his whole back exposed due to the blanket only covering from their hips down. Instantly, the first person that comes into Jungwon's mind is- "Park Jongseong?!" He exclaims in shock.

Jungwon's eyes widened. Shit, shit! Jay groans, lifting a hand up as he pressed his palm against Jungwon's lips, all the while not bothering to move or look at him. "Shh, shhhh," he murmurs hoarsely, "you're too loud so early in the morning... It hurts..."

Taking Jay's hand off his mouth, Jungwon says again in sheer disbelief. "Park Jongseong?!" He grabs his arms as he pushes him off of him with all the strength he could muster in this hungover state. He wanted to tell Jay that it's not even early in the morning anymore, but he's way too preoccupied with remembering what the hell happened last night.

"Yang, please, shut up," Jay covers his ears as he rolls onto his back beside Jungwon, not cuddling him anymore. His eyes are still closed, refusing to open them as he settles his head on the pillow comfortably. He even pulls the blankets to cover himself.

Jungwon feels his head ache even more. "Why are we both half naked?!" He says, earning a loud whine from Jay who covers his ears with two of Jungwon's Pokémon plushies.

"Beats me," Jay grumbles, not even bothering to look like he cares.

16 HOURS AGO...

"Hoon and I are sleeping over."

"What."

It sounded more like a statement than it was a question, and Jungwon stands from his seat as he walks out of the room, yelling out, "SUNOOOO!" Jay chuckles a bit, his eyes still closed as he attempts to fall back asleep.