16: CLUELESS

Before Jungwon knew it, morning came. Riki was already out of the bed and Jungwon reached out to grab his phone to look at the time. He's instantly greeted with a message from Jay that was sent just a few minutes ago. Although he tries to keep a healthy habit of not staying on his phone just after he wakes up, he can't help but open the conversation.

annoying mf
i forgot to say this last night because i was too sleepy but in my dream i was cooking pizza for sunghoon on my pjs and a chef's hat on my head and i had a mustache that curled up in the ends

The corners of Jungwon's mouth tilted up as he chuckles. He stares at his screen for a little while, stretching his limbs. He then types out a reply.

jungwon
good morning to you too?

jungwon
sounds awesome

jungwon
you probably looked ridiculous

jungwon
i'd like to see that honestly

annoying mf
absolutely not

jungwon
why not

jungwon
it's perfect

Jay, on the other part of the dormitory, chuckled as he looks at his phone and then places it on the counter. He turns to the stove and continues with cooking his breakfast, and when he gets the time, he sends out a reply.

jay
noooo

hater
just so u know, you sent me that image and now it's burned in my head

jay
HHHAAAHAHAH

jay
jeez

jay
stop thinking about me on my pjs wearing a chef's hat and making pizza

hater
im also thinking about you with a mustache that curls up

jay
tHDNDSJSHHS SHUT

jay
thinking about me

jay
do you have a crush on me or something

Jay chuckles and shakes his head as he glances at his phone with his other hand tending to the frying pan. He sees that Jungwon saw the message the moment it was sent but he didn't reply instantly. After a few more seconds of Jay continuously glancing at his phone and then at the food he was cooking, Jungwon finally replied.

hater
what did mrs. park feed u as a child that made your head so big

jay
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jay
how did you know 😳

hater
wtf.

A smile was on Jay's face as his hand stirred the food he was making while his eyes were set on his phone, reading and chuckling at the spontaneous messages Jungwon sent, his phone continuously dinging.

"Someone's in a good mood," Sunghoon's voice pops out of nowhere. The fridge opens and Sunghoon stands in front of it, looking at what he could eat for breakfast. Jay glances at him with a chuckle.