S T A R T

Noah pov:

My alarm woke me up at 5:30 am like everyday, even on weekends. I turned it off and got out of my bed. My mom and dad were at ''business trips'', yeah its bullshit, both are cheating on eachother probably. But my sibling were home, asleep like always. I need to wake up earlier because obviously I am the one who have like 1000 diseases, alright maybe not that much but I need to take a lot of pills etc. So when I putted on something because I sleeped in only underwear and socks I walked out of my room and went to kitchen to take all pills etc, I don't even know If they work, my parents tells me to take them. I made a breakfast for myself, toasts with avocado and matcha, yeah nothing much but I am never hungry to be honest and I have eating disorders, yay. But yeah I ate like, half of one toast and throw rest away, nobody will know anyway. I went to my room again. 

-6 am- I said to myself while looking at my clock. I always hated the new things like watches on your wrist with numbers. I prefer ones with a clock face. I have one on my wall too and you don't need to charge them. Just change battery once a month or even more. But I have school at 7:30 am  so I have nothing to do to be honest. I layed in my bed listening to music, most Billie Eilish, yeah cringe as fuck I know. Anyway after 30 minutes i decided to get ready. I stood up and walked to my closet. I took a black sweater with turtleneck and a pair of dark and baggy jeans can say they were the cargo pants, Isn't it too femine?- meh I don't really care people in school call me faggot anyway, specially this asshole Cody, GOSH I HATE HIM SO MUCH, is he gay that he says that or what? ! Anyway I did my eyeliner, now I know why they call me that- I did not make it like super femine its pretty normal, just water line, sometimes hurts as fuck. I putted the clothes on. Then I started packing my things to school. Hand sanitizer, my sketchbook, books to read while I watch all this idiots being loud and happy, ew. I have like a hour to my classes start and walking to my school take me like 25 minutes. So I went downstairs with my backpack and saw my older sister Natalie. She is one year older than me so she is 18. Natalie is my favorite sister, and sibling.

-Hi Natalie- I said to her while smilling

-Hi Noah- She said smilling at me back -going to school, hm?-

-sadly but I ate breakfast- yeah I totally did not throw it away. She laughed, her smile and laugh is beautiful, I love it. I putted on my red converse shoes with pentagram shoelaces and spiderweb, it looked cool to be honest. I putted on my black leather coat and left the home. I lived in a small neighborhood so it was pretty empty at this time of day. Everyone was asleep, almost everyone. I saw this asshole, Cody Anderson and sadly he saw me. 

-EY FAGGOT!- he ranned up to me and pushed me slightly

-what do you want from me asshole?- 

-nothing, just saw you walking, wearing gay clothes again huh?-

-could you just shut the fuck up?-

-hmmmm lemme think, no- he said with that annoying smile on his ugly freckled face, I hate looking at this so fucking much. I just sighed. He laughed and walked away, leaving me so mad at him. I could fucking punch him in that face, but I am too weak so won't even try. I just putted on my headphones and started walking to school. 

Cody pov:

My younger brother, Oliver woke me up at 6 am by jumping on my bed. I live with my mom and him, my dad died 3 years ago when Oliver was 5. I am kind of the parent now, I clean, cook etc. My mom is fighting depression right now, she loved my dad so much. 

-I'm awake now you can stop jumping on my bed- it worked like magic spell bc he stopped. 

-I'm hungry- 

-Imma make you something now- I got out of my bed and went to kitchen, Oliver walked behind me. 

-eggs and cacao?- after I asked this I saw a spark in his eyes and smile on his cute face. -so yes- I took everything out of almost empty fridge -I need to buy something today to eat- I thought and started making food for my little brother. After I gave it to him I went to my room and putted on clothes I prepered yesterday to wear today. It was long sleeved stripped coffe like color shirt with black pants. I putted my hair into ponytail and added some chains to fill up whole outfit. I looked in the mirror 

-ew I look like this faggot Noah- Noah is guy from my class who is so quiet and depressed. He is always rude to everyone but somehow has a girlfriend and group of friends, but they are freaks like him. I HATE HIM SO MUCH JUST HIS WAY OF BEING IS SO ANNOYING. He is no fun. Always ruins every joke we do on teachers and is a teacher pet and a nerd. His gf is ugly anyway and nerdy like him. I have a gf too, she is so pretty and wears dark clothes too but is not depressed like this faggot. Anyway I left my room with my backpack in hand. It was already 6:50 am and I had classes at 7:30 am while walk to school takes me always 20 or even 30 minutes. I putted on my leather jacket with pins etc and putted on my red and black converse shoes. 

-You'll have keys on my desk, remember to double check everything- I said and left the home. While walking I saw this faggot Noah, and he saw me too. 

-EY FAGGOT!- I smilled and ranned up to him

-what do you want from me asshole?- he answered, I could hear that he is annoyed.

 -nothing, just saw you walking, wearing gay clothes again huh?- I don't think that. Actually he looked handsome, WAIT wtf am I thinking of? ew, I have a girlfriend what I love.

-could you just shut the fuck up?- I love seeing this faggot annoyed

-hmmmm lemme think, no- I smilled and walked away. At the way to school I saw my gf Gwen. So i walked up to her at hugged her. then we walked together to school holding hands