bonus from author

So because the last chapter of current history will be pretty long because I am planning not 1000 words but 2000 so it can be a special, I wanted to not spoil the final chapter but some fun facts abt the book and things I wanted in it etc

But before I say anything about the book I wanted to do a little self promo(?) on my other two books which will be after this one. First one will be non fanfic one, about a mystic world of dragons and all, it still will have same way of my writting but without the povs and the second book will have noco in it!!! It is a wip still as I am doing notes to all my books (since I forget everything easily [idk if I have adhd but it is very possible my dudes]). It is a highschool au of tdi (Ig not like the other ones tho) and there will be still noco but more of why they hated eachother or some stuff I wanted in this book but they wouldn't fit anywhere. Like Zoey's story, why Cody joined the mean kids, how did Noah get to know his friends from other school, what happend to Dawn after comforting Noah on the party, why Emma did this to Noah or some stuff about Chris (and from his pov) or Cody's and Zoey friendship backstory. There also will be lot of angst bc I love it and maybe stuff that is not nsfw but is a little spicy(?). I am really going to focus on it after this fanfic so you should stay even after this bc "What's Happening" noco isn't done yet and won't be for long.

And now about the book fun facts.
I'll do them in numbers and If you have other questions ask! I will answer them all!! Mostly I will write there my plans which didn't come true

1.  Spoiler! Book will have an good ending. Firstly I wanted to make Cody die and then Noah's mom kill him but I litreally cried while I was writting the notes about it as I felt so sad so I decided to give them a happy life (It doesn't mean they will be together)

2. At first I wanted to make more Sierra stuff and making Cody off himself bc of it but she didn't really fit anywhere for me

3. Chapters before June were not only my ideas but also my ex's that's why some of them might be a little weirdy or too edgy and all.

4. So Gwen and Cody were supposed to not break up like that and same with Noah and Emma. Cody were supposed to find Gwen with Trent in school bathroom making out and Emma were supposed to find out abt Noah's sexuality from rumors (which kinda worked out but not like that)

5. This is my first fanfic which people did read and I am so freaked out about it

6. Idk if I did mention it in but Noah's oldest siblings moved out and he had an younger sister but she died. I didn't mention the death bc Noah were only 2 years old when it happend and everyone never really talked about it.

7. Generation trauma happend in both of noco families. Miriam (Noah's mother) had an awful and abusive mother too, her mom's mother were abusive too. And in Cody's family his granpa died too when his mom were little and his grandma ignored her, so his mom did the same.

8. Cody's dad died from poisoning (Idk If I didn't say car accident in his pov but If I did it is what everyone told him bc they hid that this was a murder)

Yeah that's all I remember. Now some words from me, Rose which is the writer. I am Rose and I am a 15 years old bored girl who decided to start this fanfic. I were sure that only my ex (then bf) will read this but after some time more and more people started reading this. My writting skill improved a lot since first chapter but I still make a lot of stupid mistakes. If you have any questions to me as me not as a writter you can ask and maybe I will make a full Q&A chapter (I prob won't but worth asking ig).

I want to thank so much to all of you. You really do makes my days and night better when I see that someone added this book to their reading list, or voted for it and all. You comments helps me improve or laugh so much like on the "selfish" chapter where everyone roasted Emma in so much funny ways. I know I am only an "Noco fanfic" writer to ya'll but you all aren't just readers to me. You all are somehow supporters for me. And I am so open for your ideas and question as I said so many times.

This chapter there is really important to as it is the last one before final one and an bonus one. So thank all of you again <3 I love ya'll and wish you goodnight/goodmorning and good luck at the new year of school.

Rose ♥︎